- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 24 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Akbar_Nikkhah. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akbar_Nikkhah, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akbar_Nikkhah.
Akbar Nikkhah is a Chief Highly Distinguished Professor at the Department of Animal Sciences, University of Zanjan.
Education and career
Akbar Nikkhah obtained BSc in Animal Sciences from University of Zanjan in 1999. Two years later he got his MSc in Animal Nutrition from Isfahan University of Technology and then got his PhD in Dairy Nutritional Physiology from the University of Manitoba in 2007. In 2008 he became a postdoc in Nutritional Genomics and Management at the University of Illinois and following it returned to Iran where he serves as Chief Highly Distinguished Professor and Mentor and Frontier Highly Distinguished Peace Leader at the University of Zanjan.
While serving as Chief Highly Distinguished Professor, Nikkhah conducts research in fields such as biotechnology, biology, biochemistry, biophysics, pharmacy, animal husbandry, physiology, nutrition, nanotechnology, medicine, microbiology, economics, education, veterinary, chronobiochemistry, psychology, philosophy, immunology, pathology, linguistics, public health, and basic research.
Dr. Nikkhah is an Editor Board Member of the Scholarena Journal of Biotechnology and an Editor of the Journal of Curriculum and Teaching, Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research, the Journal of Bioterrorism & Biodefense, the Journal of Animal and Poultry Sciences, Current Research in Diabetes and Obesity Journal, the Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Engineering and Maternal and Pediatric Nutrition. He has authored 50 books and book chapters and 600 scientific publications specifically focused on industrial and outreach nature. He also serves as an editor at the Ivy Union Publishing.
Nikkah is also a member of the Scientific and Organizing Committee at the Athens Institute for Education and Research.
- "Akbar Nikkhah". ISSN 2375-6713. http://www.scholarena.com/eb/61/Akbar-Nikkhah-SAJ-Biotechnology. Template:Open access
- "Akbar Nikkhah". Journal of Bioterrorism & Biodefense (OMICS Publishing Group). ISSN 2157-2526. Template:Open access
- Editorial Team. Sciedu Press. ISSN 1927-2677. http://www.sciedupress.com/journal/index.php/jct/about/editorialTeam.
- Dr. Akbar Nikkhah, PhD. SciTech Central. ISSN 2642-0449. http://www.scitcentral.com/editorboardDetails.php?id=784&journal=52.
- Journal of Animal and Poultry Sciences. http://www.japsc.com/editorial-board-2/. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- "Editorial Board". Juniper Publishers. LCCN 2017200622. https://juniperpublishers.com/crdoj/editorialboard.php.
- Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Engineering. MedCrave. Template:Open access
- "Akbar Nikkhah". Longdom Publishing. https://www.longdom.org/editor/akbar-nikkhah-5540. Template:Open access
- "Biography". https://www.deconf.org/conference/CABMB/1036s5229.html. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- "Editorial Team". Ivy Union Publishing. http://ivyunion.org/index.php/ajcurrb/about/editorialTeamBio/2094. Retrieved 24 November 2019.
- "Scientific and Organizing Committee". Athens Institute for Education and Research. https://www.atiner.gr/zoology/org-zoo. Retrieved 24 November 2019.