Akshara - Naitik Singhania (Hina Khan & Karan Mehra)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 20 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Akshara_-_Naitik_Singhania_(Hina_Khan_&_Karan_Mehra). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akshara_-_Naitik_Singhania_(Hina_Khan_&_Karan_Mehra), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akshara_-_Naitik_Singhania_(Hina_Khan_&_Karan_Mehra).
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (November 2016)
|Hina Khan & Karan Mehra|
|File:Akshara Naitik Praying.png|
Akshara - Naitik Singhania is the name of a Popular Indian Television Couple played by Hina Khan and Karan Mehra. The couple was highly appreciated and become the Most Ideal Couple for many couples who had faith in each other. The couple set a unique and a different trend for the married couples that how to be happy in a married life with your partner. Initially the couple was shown to be a very immature couple who always fight for other people but with the passage of the time the couple get to understand one another and today their name is togetherly pronounced due to their popularity. 
The Couple has won many awards as a Couple Award.
- 2009 - Fvaourite New Couple
- 2011 - Hottest Couple
- 2013 - Best Couple (Critics)
- 2016 - Golden Couple of Indian Television
Garv Television Award
- 2014 - Favourite Jodi
- 2015 - Most Popular Couple
- 2016 - Best Ongoing Couple
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai – Akshara to soon die on the show". uk.blastingnews.com. http://uk.blastingnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-akshara-to-soon-die-on-the-show-001253727.html. Retrieved 11 May 2016.