- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 30 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Alessandro_Pacciani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alessandro_Pacciani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alessandro_Pacciani.
29 May 1985|
|Home town||Florence, Italy|
Alessandro Pacciani (born May 29, 1985) is an internationally renowned Italian film director. He has predominately directed the advertisement, short movies, and game cinematics. He has worked behind the creations of advertisements for international brands such as BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari and Audi among others. Alessandro Pacciani had also directed the game cinematic for the critically acclaimed action role-playing video game Dark Souls II. He recently signed with filmmaker Darren Aronofsky's commercial production house Chromista.
Early life and education
Alessandro Pacciani was born in 1985 in Parma, Italy to an artistic family. He grew up in Florence, Italy and did his schooling in Prato, Italy before dropping out at the age of 15. Alessandro Pacciani began working as a CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) artist for a VFX studio. At the age of 20, He began directing low-budget music videos before getting into product advertisement.
By 2006, Alessandro Pacciani had relocated to Vancouver, Canada to concentrate on his music video direction career prior to start working on global commercial campaigns. He relocated to Tokyo, Japan in 2008 while his family still resides in Florence, Italy.
Alessandro Pacciani has won various awards. He was nominated at the Hollywood Awards in 2005 among Steven Spielberg , George Lucas, Quentin Tarantino. He was also honored with the UNESCO (United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization) award. His works were also showcased at the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts), London, and SIGGRAPH.
- BMW M4 - Factory (2016) commercial
- Dark Souls II" (2014) video game.
- BV-01 (2004) short
- Glassworks, Alessandro Pacciani
- Cgmeetup, Dark Souls II Launch Trailer, 17 March 2014
- Shootonline, Chromista Signs Director Alessandro Pacciani For U.S. Spot Representation, Mar. 6, 2017
- Shots, Pacciani joins Chromista, February 17th, 2017
- "1stAveMachine Signs Director Alessandro Pacciani". Ibb Online. https://lbbonline.com/news/1stavemachine-signs-director-alessandro-pacciani/. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- Little Black Book | LBBOnline, BMW Takes Risk Factor to the Next Level with Director Alessandro Pacciani
- Vimeopro, DARK SOULS II - LAUNCH TRAILER, Directed by ALESSANDRO PACCIANI
- Iamag, Dark souls II Launch Trailer - Iamag
- "BV-01 (2004)". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0907894/. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- Dexigner, Lost in Space Press Gangs Alessandro Pacciani, Oct 30, 2007