Alla Ayodhya Rami Reddy
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 29 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Alla_Ayodhya_Rami_Reddy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alla_Ayodhya_Rami_Reddy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alla_Ayodhya_Rami_Reddy.
Original short description: "Indian Politician"
He is a candidate for the Rajya Sabha from Andhra Pradesh.
Alla Ayodhya Rami Reddy hailed from Guntur district. Born on August 12, 1964 in Pedakakani to Alla Dasaratha Rami Reddy and Veera Raghavamma. Mangalagiri MLA Alla Rama Krishna Reddy is his brother.
He completed his primary education at Pedakakani in Guntur district. He studied in Bapuji High School in Guntur city up to the tenth class. He studied Intermediate in Reddy College in Narasaraopet in Guntur district.
He completed B Tech (civil) in Karnataka and M Tech (Civil) in Osmania University in Hyderabad. He started his career as a civil engineer in 1984. He is married to Alla Dakshayani.
He Founded Ramky Group of Companies and who has been the head of 7 different companies. Mr. Reddy is Executive Chairman at Ramky Infrastructure Ltd., Chairman at Ramky Pharma City (India) Ltd. (a subsidiary of Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.), Chairman for Ramky Estates & Farms Ltd., Chairman of Ramky Finance & Investment Pvt Ltd. and Chairman for Ramky Group of Cos., Chairman at Ramky Infra Consulting Pvt Ltd. (a subsidiary of Ramky Group of Cos).
Alla Ayodhya Rami Reddy Joined YSR Congress Party In February 2014 And Contested As A Member Of Parliament in 2014 General Election From Narasaraopet.He Lost To Rayapati Sambasiva Rao Of Telugu Desam Party
- "YSRCP to field Ayodhya Rami Reddy for Rajya Sabha in Guntur". The Hans India. 10 March 2020. https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/ysrcp-to-field-ayodhya-rami-reddy-for-rs-in-guntur-610936.
- "Alla Ayodhya Rami Reddy". https://www.marketscreener.com/business-leaders/Alla-Ayodhya-Rami-Reddy-06NZ0T-E/biography/. Retrieved 21 March 2020. Template:Self-published inline
- "Ramky Group founder to join YSR Congress". The Economic Times. 27 February 2014. https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/ramky-group-founder-to-join-ysr-congress/articleshow/31090868.cms.
- "AYODHYA RAMI REDDY ALLA". Association for Democratic Reforms. https://myneta.info/ls2014/candidate.php?candidate_id=8214. Retrieved 21 March 2020.