Allameh Tabatabai Management School
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 20 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Allameh_Tabatabai_Management_School. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Allameh_Tabatabai_Management_School, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Allameh_Tabatabai_Management_School.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2014)
After Islamic Revolution Some colleges has merged and became an independent colleges under the supervision of Allameh Tabatabai University in 1983. This merger caused that the Allameh Tabatabai University evolved as the most eminent university in humanities and social sciences in Iran. The independent college has named the Faculty of Accounting and Management offered BS, MBA, and PhD in management and accounting. Nowadays, school also grants degree in Strategic Management, Marketing, Organizational Development, Human Resources, MIS, Production Management, Operations Research, IT Management and Hospitality Management and etc.
This faculty of Allameh Tabatabai University used to be located in St. Nizami Ganjavi but now is located to Dehkadeh Olympic. Before the Islamic Revolution mostly recognized as “Tehran Business School” (مدرسه عالی بازرگانی ) and had to operate and start at October 1968 but in fact after the formation of Allameh Tabatabai University, there was couple of different Higher Education institute related to Accounting , Insurance, Administration, Hoteling and Management shaped the faculty, Such as many independent college in management and accounting established in Tehran, including the “Petroleum School of Accounting and Financial (Advanced School of Accounting and Finance) “of National Iranian Oil Company (1957), the College of Banking (1964), College of Iran Zamin (1969), Tehran College of Insurance (1970), Industrial Management Institute (1970), College of Tourism and Information (1972), Center for Public Management (1972), College of Air-Post Training (1974), and International College of Administrative and Commercial Services (1976).Also Most of professors and knowledge from “Higher Institute of Accounting” that was establish by Aziz Nabavi during the years (1964 – 1977) transfer to Faculty of Allameh Tabatabai Accounting & Management.Some of the schools shaped new faculty later-on with new members in different area such as “ECO college of Insurance” that used to be “Tehran College of Insurance “ , but it’s still remaining a faculty of Allameh Tabatabai University. Later on Iran Ministry of Petroleum regenerated the name of “Petroleum School of Accounting and Financial Sciences” in Tehran for Accounting, Economics, and Management (1989) that is basically a new faculty part of Petroleum University of Technology and not related to Allameh Tabatabai University or old “School of Accounting and Financial Sciences” belong to National Iranian Oil Company that the most of iconic professors voices remained in Allameh Tabatabai University. Also at the very first beginning of establishing Alame Tabatabai University, Economy departments Separated and became” Economics College of Allameh Tabatabai University. in Abbasabad, Beheshti St, Tehran Iran.
The school publish 5 leading journals in Persian language, including "Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evaluation" (ISSN 1735-112X), "Tourism Studies Quarterly Journal" (ISSN 2322-3294), "Journal of Industrial Management Studies" (ISSN 1375-1138), "Journal of IT Management Studies" and "Journal of Empirical Studies in Financial Accounting" (ISSN 1375-1138). The "Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evaluation" is the first scholarly journal in field of management in Iran that is published quarterly. These journals are indexed by Islamic World Science Citation Database (ISC) and published under the Allameh Tabatabai University Publishing which publishes more than 21 journals in social sciences affiliated by Allameh Tabatabai University. The school also published many reference textbooks in Persian language.
- Hossein Abdoh Tabrizi - The Secretary General of Tehran Stock Exchange, Founder of EN Bank
- Manochehr Garavi - Former CEO of Iran Khodro, also known as IKCO
- Nader Mazloomi - Former head of E.C.O College of Insurance; Former Head of Iran Insurance Research Center
- Alireza Shirani - Former head of The Iran Banking Institute; Former Head of Bank Sepah
- Seyed Mohammad A'arabi - President of Iranian Society of Strategic Management
- Ghassem Ansari - Former head of National Iranian Productivity Organization (NIPO)
- Valiollah Seif - Governor of Central Bank of Iran
- Adel Azar - Head of The Statistical Center of Iran
- Hossein Kazempour Ardebili - Former Iranian minister of commerce, Representative of Iran in OPEC
- Masoud Hemmasi - Professor Emeritus of Illinois State University College of Business
- Ehsan Nikbakht - Professor of Finance Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University
- Jonathan Betkelia - Assyrian representative in Iran parliament
- Hassan Sattar - Prominent Iranian pop singer
- Mehrdad Bazrpash - Former CEO of SAIPA Iranian auto manufacturer
- The Allameh Tabatabai University (ATU)
- of Accounting & Management School of ATU
- The ECO College of Insurance
- Parliament of Iran ,Center of Researches
- Petroleum Technology University