- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 29 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ammar_Borančić. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ammar_Borančić, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ammar_Borančić.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2016)
Spokesperson of Liberal party of Montenegro, speech in Municipal Assembly of Bar
November 22, 1993|
|Political party||Liberal Party of Montenegro|
He was born 22 November 1993, in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro. Elementary and secondary school finished in Bar, where he lives now. He is a student of the Law Faculty and Faculty of Political Sciences of the University of Montenegro.
He's official of the Liberal Party of Montenegro. Political career began as a member and later president of the Young Liberal in Bar Municipal Committee and member of the president board. At the IV Conference of Young Liberals in October 2013, Ammar Borančić is elected for president of the Liberal youth of Montenegro. He is a representative of the Young Liberals of Montenegro on the board of the Balkan network of young liberals-ISEEL.
He is active in the NGO sector. He has worked with NGO CEMI, NGO Juventas, NGO Forum MNE, NGO CCE, NGO CDT, Youth in action, Civil right defenders... He participated in regional initiatives and activists for RECOM. He has been a participant in several debater and debate championships in Montenegro. Student of the School of Human Rights and Democracy Schools of Center for Civic Education. One of the founders of the Montenegrin Youth Forum (COF), which brings together representatives of youth organizations in Montenegro. Borancic is founder of students liberty organisation Montenegrin Students for Liberty and Free Society Institute in Montenegro.
He is a member of the amateur theater in Bar, with whom the festival of amateur theater in Bijelo Polje, won the award for best actor in a play Stevan Koprivica "Long Journey into Europe." In ND "Vijesti" is the author of occasional columns on current social issues.
- "Liberalna ideja imaće sve više uspjeha u regionu". CDM. 9 September 2017. https://www.cdm.me/politika/liberalna-ideja-imace-sve-vise-uspjeha-u-regionu/. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
- Blog of Liberal youth
- From the IV Conference of LYMNTemplate:Dead link
- Election of Liberal youth president