- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 13 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Amphenol_ICC. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amphenol_ICC, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amphenol_ICC.
Amphenol ICC is a company that manufactures and designs electronic connectors and cable assemblies for diverse applications including Server, Storage, Data Center, Network and Communications, Mobile Devices, Broadband, Industrial, Business Equipment and Automotive. 
Amphenol ICC has approximately 14,400 employees operating over 28 locations globally.
- "Amphenol completes acquisition of FCI". http://www.connectortips.com/amphenol-completes-acquisition-of-fci/.
- "Amphenol Buys FCI Asia from Bain Capital - Bishop & Associates Inc.". 11 August 2015. http://bishopinc.com/amphenol-buys-fci-asia-from-bain-capital/.
- "Amphenol to Pay $1.3B for FCI". 1 July 2015. https://epsnews.com/2015/07/01/amphenol-to-pay-1-3b-for-fci/.
- Stynes, Tess (29 June 2015). "Amphenol in Talks to Buy FCI Asia for $1.28 Billion". http://www.wsj.com/articles/amphenol-in-talks-to-buy-fci-asia-for-1-28-billion-1435581394.