- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 5 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Andrea_Facini. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Andrea_Facini, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Andrea_Facini.
[[File:File:Andrea Facini - ACTIVE Network Chief Product Officer.jpg|frameless|alt=Andrea Facini, ACTIVE Network CPO]]|
Andrea in 2014
|Residence||Dallas, Texas, US|
|Alma mater||Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze|
|Occupation||Chief Product Officer, ACTIVE Network, LLC|
College and Career
Andrea Facini graduated from Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze in Florence, Italy, in 1999. From 1999 to 2006, Facini held the position of Executive Creative Director at CNN.com, followed by a move to Scripps Networks Interactive in 2006 where he was promoted to Vice President of Product Design in 2007 and remained until 2010. Facini then served as Monster Worldwide's Vice President of Global User Experience from 2010 to 2011. In 2011, Facini made a move to his current position as Chief Product Officer at the ACTIVE Network.
- "Andrea Facini". crunchbase.com. http://www.crunchbase.com/person/andrea-facini. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "Industry Moves Roundup: Scripps; Denuo; Fox Interactive". GigaOm. https://gigaom.com/2007/08/15/419-industry-moves-roundup-scripps-denuo-fox-interactive/. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "Monster Worldwide Announces Executive Appointment". BusinessWire. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110829005494/en/Monster-Worldwide-Announces-Executive-Appointment#.VKxPzSvF_gk. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "Our Leadership". ACTIVE Network. http://www.activenetwork.com/about-us/our-leaders. Retrieved January 6, 2015.