- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 9 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Anirudh_Sethi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anirudh_Sethi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anirudh_Sethi.
Anirudh Sethi is an Indian Stock Market evangelist and founder CEO  of the Rudraksh Cap-Tech Limited. He is also the author of 7 books on Indian Stock Market. More interestingly, He is of the pioneer of Philately and Numismatics investment business creator in India.
He was regular weekly forecaster on the Indian business daily BUSINESS STANDARD from 1997 to 2001. He was one of the top STOCK MARKET NAVIGATOR on Business-Standard and Financial-Express till 2007. He was one of the pioneer Indian Market evangelist who started Stock Portfolio Management service but the SEBI misinterpreted and ban this service in 2012. After this ban, he stops works in trading analysis and fully dedicated his works on Philately and Numismatics business investment.
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/57da385ee4b053b1ccf292dd?timestamp=1473922795724 Indian News paper collection investment business
- http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-cm/rudraksh-cap-tech-acquires-website-www-indianstampghar-com-116070100599_1.html Anirudh Sethi: the boss of collecting stamp investment
- https://www.amazon.com/Anirudh-Sethi/e/B00P9DHY4S Amazon Book Store
- http://anirudhsethicollection.com/index.php/about-me/ Collecting historical news paper since 25 years
- http://www.shazidamain.com/2016/09/buying-stampsrare-coinhistorical.html Anirudh's Reporting on Indian Market
- http://www.anirudhsethireport.com/about/ Anirudh's works
- http://www.anirudhsethireport.com/good-things-must-come-end-eyes-30th-dec-2013/ SEBI bans Anirudh Sethi's service
- http://www.anirudhsethireport.com/without-reason-nothing-happens-watch-25th-dec14/ Nothing happens with Anirudh
- http://indilens.com/181534-rudraksh-cap-tech-limited-becomes-the-bse-listed-company-in-india-for-philately-numismatic/ Anirudh Sethi's Interview