Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour (EP)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 8 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Anything_Can_Happen_in_the_Next_Half_Hour_(EP). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anything_Can_Happen_in_the_Next_Half_Hour_(EP), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anything_Can_Happen_in_the_Next_Half_Hour_(EP).
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (September 2016)
Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour is the third demo EP by Enter Shikari. It was released in 2004, then re-mastered in 2005, and sold only at shows/via website. Both of the songs featured on the EP were rerecorded and featured on the album "Take to the Skies".
- The version of "Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour" from this EP has the title quoted halfway through the song and is taken from the introduction of the series Stingray. However the re-recorded version on their full length, does not mention the title.
- A very rare music video was shot for the demo version of "Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour".
- Roughton "Rou" Reynolds - Vocals, Electronics
- Chris Batten - Bass, Backing Vocals
- Liam "Rory" Clewlow - Guitar, Backing Vocals
- Rob Rolfe - Drums