- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Applozic. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Applozic, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Applozic.
Template:Use Indian English Primary sources
Applozic is a ‘Real Time Chat & Messaging’ library which allows businesses to integrate messaging into their apps and websites without building a new infrastructure.
The company is a US registered entity with its development center at Bangalore, India and provides its services across the globe.
Applozic was founded by Devashish Mamgain and Adarsh Kumar. They worked for Azuga, and left to create their new company incorporated in August 2015 as Applozic Inc. Talking about the idea to start Applozic, the founders said, "We have worked in location-based products for 5 years and have been using google maps which are just ‘plug and play’, companies don’t build their own maps, they just integrate google maps and everything is done. So we thought why can’t the same be done for chat/messaging? And that is when the idea of Applozic came into being."
In September 2015, they have raised a seed fund of $100,000 with its investors/advisors as Satya Krishna Ganni and Guna Kakulapati. Later in September 2015, Applozic was featured as one of the promising SaaS startups at The Techcircle SaaS Forum 2015 which had a vibrant audience comprising leading investors, top industry executives and entrepreneurs.
Features and Functionality
Applozic's features include:
- Text Messages: Let your users send text messages to each other within your app.
- Image exchange: Images can also be shared between users. These images may either be captured from a device’s built-in cam or be taken from the image library.
- File upload: This feature allows the users to exchange files of various formats (including videos).
- Location: One can send the geo-location to the recipients.
- Delivery Report: The app notifies if the message sent by a user is delivered.
- Offline support: Send messages in offline mode and it gets delivered once the user is connected to the internet.
- Multi device data sync: One can start the conversation from one device and continue on to the other device, everything gets synced across all the devices.
Since, Applozic is a plug and play messaging library, it is embedded within client’s app and end users are not aware that it is Applozic running behind.
- "Applozic: A Plug n Play Product to Embed Whatsapp-Like Chat Functionality in Your App". Iamwire.com. http://www.iamwire.com/2015/09/applozic-plug-play-product-embed-whatsapp-like-chat-functionality-app/122780#.
- "A look at the three startups showcased at Techcircle SaaS Forum 2015". TechCircle.in. http://techcircle.vccircle.com/2015/09/28/a-look-at-the-three-startups-showcased-at-techcircle-saas-forum-2015/.
- "Applozic: The Best Messaging Library For You". knowstartup.com. http://knowstartup.com/2015/10/applozic-messaging-library/.