- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 8 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Art-Switch. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Art-Switch, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Art-Switch.
Template:Use British English oooh, orphan Art-Switch Exchange Limited is a social venture  founded in 2005  in the East End of London in (Stratford). It provides an art library with an online art catalogue. It allows people to borrow artworks from Art-Switch's art library for up to three months. It also allows to buy art for a price based on popularity.
The artist gets £1 a day every day the art is out and 75% of the sales prices. According to Rebecca Russell-Turner (an artist working with Art-Switch) the lending system provides the benefit of artworks "not stuck gathering dust somewhere in between exhibitions." 
Notes and references
- Parag Shah at i-Genius : "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 26 July 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110726163846/http://www.i-genius.org/member/profile.php/id/1396. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- Claudia Cahalane, 14 April 2008, The Guardian
- Creditgate.comTemplate:Dead link
- Art-Switch Exchange Limited, Reviewed 18 May 2008
- Stefanie McIntyre, 30 April 2008, Thomson Reuters