Automated Ticket Broker Solutions
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 23 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Automated_Ticket_Broker_Solutions. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Automated_Ticket_Broker_Solutions, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Automated_Ticket_Broker_Solutions.
Automated Ticket Broker Solutions (ATBS), established in 2005 and based in Fort Collins, Colorado is a business-to-business web design firm specializing in the secondary ticketing market. ATBS sells websites and mobile applications to ticket brokers and affiliates.
Brandon Crum  and Adam Young founded ATBS in 2005; it has since opened offices across the USA. ATBS has partnered with TicketNetwork, VividSeats, TicketEvolution, TicketTecholnogy and Stubhub. Every year ATBS exhibits at tradeshows in the USA. Ticket Summit  and the World Ticket Conference are just a few.
- "Automated Ticket Broker Solutions on Bloomberg". Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=104920886. Retrieved 3 Feb 2005.
- "BBB Report on ATBS and Brandon Crum as CEO". BBB.org. http://www.bbb.org/wyoming-and-northern-colorado/business-reviews/computers-hardware-software-and-services/automated-ticket-broker-solutions-llc-in-fort-collins-co-46093216. Retrieved 3 Feb 2005.
- "TicketNetwork Private Label Announces Exclusive Agreement With ATBS". MarketWired. http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/ticketnetwork-private-label-announces-exclusive-agreement-with-atbs-2030747.htm. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "ATBS at TicketSummit in 2012". TicketNews. http://www.ticketnews.com/ticket-summit-to-host-industry-networking-event/. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "ATBS at TicketSummit in 2014". TicketNews. http://www.ticketnews.com/ticket-summit-to-hold-a-trade-show-at-this-years-conference/. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "ATBS at TicketSummit in 2016". PrWeb. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13499560.htm. Retrieved 21 June 2016.