- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 4 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:BCC_Research. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/BCC_Research, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/BCC_Research.
BCC Research is a publisher of technology market research reports, reviews, and technical newsletters. It also performs custom research.
The company is an offshoot of Eli Global, owned and operated by Greg Lindberg. BCC Research was formerly known as Business Communications Company, Inc. and was founded in 1971.
- ↑ Company profile at Business Wire
- ↑ Company profile at Business Week
- ↑ "The Global Market for Biodegradable Polymers", presentation at Plastics Technology Magazine Conference 2006: “Bioplastics Processing”, Kevin R. Fitzgerald, Editorial Director, BCC Research
- ↑ "Eli Research buys BPI from Adam Goldstein", The Newsletter on Newsletters, March 12, 2007Template:Dead link
- ↑ "Eli Research, LLC, acquires assets of Business Communications Company, Inc.", Whitestone Communications, December 13, 2005
- ↑ "It’s iRAP – New Tech Research Firm Ready to Roll", MRWeb (Market Research Industry Online), December 14, 2006
- ↑ "Former BCC Analysts Form New Market Research Firm", Ceramic Industry, December 19, 2006