- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 24 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Beyzacases. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Beyzacases, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Beyzacases.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2015)
Primary sources Template:Infobox brand
Beyzacases is a luxury leather case manufacturer of mobile accessories, launched in 2004.
Founder and former CEO, Ali Yildirim, launched Beyzacases when his daughter, Beyza, couldn't find a case for her mobile device that she liked. His solution was to make a case for her and subsequently started the company; naming it Beyzacases.
Beyzacases makes cases for mobile devices by Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung, and Amazon. The company’s leather cases are popular as they have multiple openings for convenient use, and allow users to access the device charge ports without removing them from the case. Some of the cases also feature both a hidden strap closure and hidden magnetic closure for device security.
Beyzacases’ website contains an eCommerce store to order products as well as information about their Authorized Reseller Program and detailed packaging specifications.
Beyzacases uses full grain cowhide  to produce their mobile cases with an Alcantara lining. Every accessory produced is hand made as human hands guide each piece through a sewing machine in their private factory in Istanbul, Turkey.
At the raw point, the skin is drum dyed into different colors. The term drum dyed refers to the dye permeating completely through the skin of the cowhide. This saturation process is done over a thirty-day period as the skins tumble in large wooden drums; similar to a concrete mixer. The entire leather production process is divided into three fundamental sub-processes: preparatory stages, tanning and crusting, then two finishing layers are added to the leather–polyurethane and polyacrylate–before it undergoes a milling treatment.
The properties of leather vary considerably depending on the type and quality of both the skins and the tanning process. Every piece of leather has individual markings that relate to its origins and add character to each skin. While Beyzacases products are manufactured out of the highest quality leather, occasionally they show the characteristic signs of wrinkles, scars and marks; attributes that do not affect the durability of the cases, but rather are the result of the natural beauty of genuine leather.
In 2012 and 2013 Beyzacases had a booth at CES in Las Vegas. At the 2013 CES, Beyzacases debuted their exclusive Aston Martin range of products, and had the only Aston Martin Vanquish in the United States on site.
- "Beyzacases – About Us". Beyzacases. http://www.beyzacases.com/about-us. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- Lipsett Stanford, Judie (January 16, 2013). "Beyzacases and Aston Martin CES Booth Tour". Gear Diary. http://geardiary.com/2013/01/16/beyzacases-and-aston-martin-ces-booth-tour/#.UffHGo2G2So. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
"Beyzacases Flip Series for iPhone 5". Beyzacases. http://us.beyzacases.com/pd-iphone-5-flip-series-case.cfm. Retrieved August 2, 2013. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "beyzacases" defined multiple times with different content
- "Beyzacases – Our Leather". Beyzacases. http://us.beyzacases.com/ourleather.cfm. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- "Shop iPhone". Apple Inc.. http://store.apple.com/uk/product/H6686ZM/A/Beyzacases-Zero-Series-Case-for-iPhone-4?fnode=47&p=4. Retrieved July 30, 2013.
- "Beyzacases will launch exclusive Aston Martin luxury mobile accessories at CES International 2013 in Las Vegas.". Globe News Wire. December 17, 2012. http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2012/12/17/512030/10015894/en/Beyzacases-will-launch-exclusive-Aston-Martin-luxury-mobile-accessories-at-CES-International-2013-in-Las-Vegas.html. Retrieved July 30, 2013.