- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 20 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bidsketch. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bidsketch, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bidsketch.
Bidsketch is an online sales tool that helps companies and professionals to create, send, and sign custom client proposals with built-in analytics and electronic signatures. The company provides its customers with software for sales document publishing and collaboration. Bidsketch is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Bidsketch was developed as a single person company in South Florida on November 2009 by Ruben Gamez. He created an application which provides salespeople and small businesses the ability to close deals faster by gaining insight into their prospects' motivations and by allowing electronic signature acceptance. Key benefits include time savings, reduced cost, increased efficiency, increased quality, regulatory compliance, accountability and transparency. Gamez bootstrapped Bidsketch while working full-time as a software developer.
Bidsketch offered as a turn-key solution in the form of a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service and requires no third-party components or installation on end-users’ computers. Users need a web browser with internet access to manage their proposals on the go and stay in touch with current and prospective clients.
- Grace Smith (1 July 2014). "10 Free Contract Templates for Web Designers". Mashable. http://mashable.com/2014/06/30/free-contract-templates/.
- Andrew Medal (7 July 2015). "16 Entrepreneurs Share 16 Tools They Cannot Live Without". Entrepreneur.com. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248091. Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- "Meet YEC’s Ruben Gamez of Bidsketch on #StartupLab". Business Insider. 20 November 2013. http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-yecs-ruben-gamez-of-bidsketch-on-startuplab-2013-11.
- Jami Oetting (7 August 2014). "Bidsketch Gives Agencies the Tools to Create Proposals — Fast". Hubspot. http://blog.hubspot.com/agency/bidsketch-gives-agencies-tools-create-proposals-fast-tech-profile#sm.00001hiplxtgxdm3tl8221l3r6sez.
- Jason Nazar (28 May 2013). "30 Terrific Tools for Small Businesses". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonnazar/2013/05/28/30-terrific-tools-for-small-businesses/#7bda433c281a. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
- "122: TZ Interview - Ruben Gamez / Bidsketch". SoundCloud. https://soundcloud.com/techzing/techzing-122/recommended.
- "The Power of Integrating Your SaaS With Other Apps". Rocketship.fm. http://rocketship.fm/episodes/ep-5-ruben-gamez/.
- "Breaking through SaaS Plateaus with Ruben Gamez". 7 April 2015. http://www.startupsfortherestofus.com/episodes/episode-231-breaking-through-saas-plateaus-with-ruben-gamez.
- Troy Dean (24 April 2014). "Ruben Gamez from Bidsketch". Wpelevation. http://www.wpelevation.com/2014/04/episode-29-ruben-gamez/.
- Geoffrey James (30 May 2012). "Proposals That Win Business: 5 Rules". http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/proposals-that-win-business-5-rules.html.
- "Ruben Gamez from Bidsketch". Troy Dean. Wpelevation. 24 April 2014. http://www.wpelevation.com/2014/04/episode-29-ruben-gamez/.
- Scott Yewell (19 February 2014). "Scaling a Bootstrapped Business Past 1,500 Paying Customers with Ruben Gamez". http://www.bootstrappedwithkids.com/scaling-bootstrapped-business-past-1500-paying-customers-ruben-gamez/.
- "The Most Important Customer Review of Bidsketch You’ll Ever Read". Shaun Nestor. 21 January 2013. http://www.shaunnestor.com/important-customer-review-bidsketch-youll-ever-read/.
- John Jantsch. "Weekend Favs September One". Duct Tape Marketing. https://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/weekend-favs-september-one/.
- "Starting an Internet Business While Working Full Time". 29 May 2010. http://www.escapingthe9to5.com/branding/starting-an-internet-business-interview-with-ruben-gamez/.
- Kathryn Hawkins. "4 Cloud-Based Apps for Creating Bids and Proposals". Intuit. http://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/money/4-cloud-based-apps-for-creating-bids-and-proposals/#sm.00001hiplxtgxdm3tl8221l3r6sez.
- "Ruben Gamez on Staying Focused and Shipping Your Product". Hack The Entrepreneur. 7 May 2015. http://hacktheentrepreneur.com/podcast/ruben-gamez/.
- "Bootstrap To Quitting Day". Mixergy. https://mixergy.com/interviews/ruben-gamez-bidsketch-interview/.
- Jami Oetting (7 August 2014). "Bidsketch Gives Agencies the Tools to Create Proposals". Hubspot. http://blog.hubspot.com/agency/bidsketch-gives-agencies-tools-create-proposals-fast-tech-profile#sm.00001gvblw2p74e3ls2v2qapfofwi.