Bobby Cox Companies
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 7 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bobby_Cox_Companies. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bobby_Cox_Companies, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bobby_Cox_Companies.
Bobby Cox Companies, Inc. is a multi-venture company based in Fort Worth, Texas. It was founded in 1961 by Bobby D. Cox, who is also the president of the company. The company began with the creation of a coffee shop in Odessa, Texas and grew to the point of purchasing Schlotzsky's, Inc. in December 2004. Today it has over 2,200 employees in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Missouri.
- "Bobby Cox Companies, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=13106501. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Business Archives - NewsBlaze News". http://newsblaze.com/story/2005011010155700004.mwir/topstory.html. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Bobby Cox Companies Closes Sale of Schlotzsky's - Print friendly VersionTemplate:Dead link
- Focus Brands buying Schlotzsky's | Austin Business Journal
- "Bobby Cox Companies, Inc". http://www.bobbycox.com/companies.html. Retrieved 8 September 2017.