- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 3 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bravo_Telecom. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bravo_Telecom, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bravo_Telecom.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2017)Advertising?
Bravo Telecom is an independent Canadian internet service provider offering residential internet and telephone services in Quebec since 2008. The internet provider offers residential internet packages with unlimited download using various technologies, such as cable, DSL and optic fiber. Bravo Telecom also offers VOIP telephony. With headquarters in Montreal the company currently serves the province of Quebec.
Bravo Telecom was created 2008 as IT2IS Inc., initially offering only internet telephone (VoIP) services. A CRTC decision in 2011 favored smaller providers. From then on, large telecommunications and cable companies had to sell gross bandwidth to resellers monthly rather than billing them according to their customers' usage, which allowed Bravo Telecom to create its own price packages. In 2012 Bravo Telecom responded to market demand by including unlimited downloading as part of all their packages, and adopted a same bill policy. In 2013, Bravo Telecom launched a new range of PBX IP products aimed at small and medium size businesses, which offers them personalized services and the ability to install up to 200 telephones. In 2015, Bravo Telecom began providing DSL and fiber optic Internet in order to serve more towns in Quebec and offer more choice.
- "Bravo Telecom Montreal". https://www.bravotelecom.com/en-CA/telephone-internet-provider-montreal.php.
- "IT2IS INC". http://www.quebecentreprises.com/it2is-inc-l1df/.
- "CRTC enables greater competition in the broadband Internet market". Government of Canada. https://www.canada.ca/en/radio-television-telecommunications/news/2017/08/crtc_enables_greatercompetitioninthebroadbandinternetmarket.html.
- "Imternet plans Bravo Telecom in Quebec". https://www.planhub.ca/quebec/internet-service-provider/bravotelecom.
- "Bravo Telecom Billing Policy". https://www.bravotelecom.com/en-CA/terms-of-use.php.
- ""Bravo Telecom Lunches New Website and New IP PBX Business Solution"". PR.com. https://www.pr.com/press-release/530653.
- ""DSL: Digital Subscriber Line"". https://www.lifewire.com/digital-subscriber-line-817527.