- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 11 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Braxton_Lloyd. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Braxton_Lloyd, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Braxton_Lloyd.
Template:Infobox Mayor Braxton Bynum Lloyd (December 28, 1886 – 1947) was a physician serving the towns of Carrboro and Chapel Hill in North Carolina in the first half of the 20th century. He served as Carrboro's mayor from 1920 to 1921 and delivered many of its citizens. During wartime when Carr Mill became a munitions plant, Lloyd served as its medical director. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Cowell, Rebekah (2008-10-22). "Carrboro's Founders: People You Should Know". Carrboro Free Press. pp. 16.
- Cowell, Rebekah (2008-05-06). "Carrboro -- Past and Present". Chapel Hill News. Archived from the original on 2008-05-13. https://web.archive.org/web/20080513233720/http://www.chapelhillnews.com/news/story/14381.html.
- Lefler, Hugh, and Paul Wager, editors. (1953.) "Orange County - 1752-1952." (Transcribed by Adele M. Greene and Larry Noah.)
- "Orange County, NC - Old Chapel Hill Cemetery, Part 1". USGWarchives.net. http://files.usgwarchives.net/nc/orange/cemeteries/chap001.txt.
- "Silent Sentinels of Stone: Old Chapel Hill Cemetery, Sections I-IV". Ibiblio. http://www.ibiblio.org/cemetery/university/.