Buddhi Dharma University
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 31 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Buddhi_Dharma_University. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Buddhi_Dharma_University, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Buddhi_Dharma_University.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Buddhi Dharma University (abbreviated UBD) is a private university in Karawaci , Tangerang , Banten and is the first Buddhist university in Indonesia. The college is a transformation of the College of Buddhi which is managed by the Religious Society and Social Boen Tek Bio . There are four higher education institutions to merge, namely STIE Buddhi, STMIK Buddhi, STBA Buddhi, and ASMI Buddhi.
December 12, 2014 is the first Boen Tek Bio merge four higher education institutions (id:Perguruan Tinggi Buddhi) and changed the name to Buddhi Dharma University.UBD Inauguration conducted by the Mayor of Tangerang Arief R Wismansyah on Monday, January 12, 2015 .In the inauguration ceremony was also once inducted Prof. Dr. Harimurti Kridalaksana as rector UBD. The UBD rector born on Ungaran, Central Java, 75 years ago it has served as Chairman of the Department of Indonesian Literature of UI and UI Graduate Program Coordinator and Rector of Atma Jaya period 1991-2004.
UBD is the third university in the city of Tangerang after UNIS and the University Muhammadiyah.UBD arguably lucky to get permission to set up a university for the current government gave strict requirements to permit the establishment of new universities.
Support & Facility
Support & Facility include: Buddhi Dharma University has 3 lecture hall, namely is Building D, Building A and Building B. The main building is Building D. That where all lectures centered there.
- Faculty of Business: consists of majoring in Management, Accounting, Business Administration, and Accounting (D3)
- Faculty of Science and Technology: composed of the Department of Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Engineering, Information Engineering, Software Engineering, Multimedia Engineering and Networks (D4), and Information Management (D3).
- Faculty of Humanities and Literature: consists of English Department, Communication Studies, and English
- PMK (Christian Student Fellowship)
- GMK (Catholic Young Generation)
- KMB (Family Student Buddha)
- English Club
- The information in this article is based on that in its Indonesian Equivalent