Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 26 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Canadian_Gay_&_Lesbian_Chamber_of_Commerce. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Canadian_Gay_&_Lesbian_Chamber_of_Commerce, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Canadian_Gay_&_Lesbian_Chamber_of_Commerce.
Established in 2003, the Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC) is a federal non-profit corporation and was formed to be a broad-based coalition, "representative of the various interests of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans-identified, Queer, Two-Spirited and Intersex (LGBT*) owned businesses, allied businesses, corporations, professionals, and students of business for the purpose of promoting economic growth and prosperity, through public and private sector advocacy and engagement, to advance the common business interests and opportunities of its members and stakeholders." The Chamber promotes supplier diversity.
- Gay Lesbian Business Association of BC
- Manitoba LGBT* Chamber of Commerce
- Ontario Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Supporting LGBT Business Organizations
- Chambre de commerce LGBT du Québec
- Halifax LGBT Business Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Travel Assocation
- "Federal Corporation Information" (in English). Ottawa: Industry Canada. 9 December 2014. https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=4181328. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "About us". Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. http://www.cglcc.ca/about-us.html.
- "Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce hosts its 3rd Annual LGBT Supplier Diversity Forum" (in English). CNW. 8 June 2016. http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canadian-gay--lesbian-chamber-of-commerce-hosts-its-3rd-annual-lgbt-supplier-diversity-forum-582360211.html. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- Schuurman, Darrell. "Gay Marketing: Case Example - Reaching the Gay & Lesbian Travel Market". Hotel Business Review. http://hotelexecutive.com/business_review/1835/gay-marketing-case-example-%E2%80%93-reaching-the-gay-and-lesbian-travel-market. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Clark, Joe (16 November 2010). "Gay Money: The Truth About Lesbian & Gay Economics’" (in English). Toronto: Joe Clark. http://blog.fawny.org/2010/11/16/gaymoney/. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Corke, Sue (20 October 2005). "Staff Report" (in English). Toronto: City of Toronto. http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/2005/agendas/committees/edp/edp051109/it003.pdf. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Aylen, John (2012) (in English). Starting and Running a Small Business For Canadians For Dummies All-in-One. Margaret Kerr,. Mississauga: Wiley & Sons Canada Ltd.. pp. 28. ISBN 978-1-118-17282-7. https://books.google.ca/books?id=YpzfOdVRZ2IC&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=%22Canadian+Gay+%26+Lesbian+Chamber+of+Commerce%22&source=bl&ots=0xG6EuHPRo&sig=X1dXxWp0DmdI6bKyhfQCU-2RUiI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMh_iSno3PAhXm64MKHaTnAlg4FBDoAQhOMAk#v=onepage&q&f=false. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Lazin, Malcolm (26 April 2004). "Equality Forum names 19 Canadians for global gay forum honouring Canada" (in English). Equal Marriage for Same-Sex Couples. http://www.samesexmarriage.ca/advocacy/equality_forum.htm. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Hamilton, Tyler (27 November 2012). "Glass closet" (in English). Corporate Knights. http://www.corporateknights.com/channels/workplace/glass-closet-13540326/. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Supplier Diversity at RBC" (in English). Toronto. http://www.rbc.com/sourcing/supplier_diversity.html. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Small Business & Diverse Suppliers" (in English). Kellogg Company. http://www.kelloggcompany.com/en_US/supplier-diversity.html. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Karadzic, Uros (June 2013). "Supplier diversity: building Pride in Canadian business" (in English). Financial Post. https://webforms.ey.com/CA/en/Newsroom/PR-activities/Articles/2013-June-Supplier-diversity. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Appendix C – Resource list" (in English). Toronto: Ontario Human Rights Commission. http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/human-rights-work-2008-third-edition/appendix-c-%E2%80%93-resource-list. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Certification as a women-owned business: a stepping stone for internationalization" (in English). Ottawa: Canada Business Network. 25 August 2016. http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/blog/entry/5533/. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Supplier Diversity in Canada" (in English). Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. April 2016. http://ccdi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CCDI-Report-Supplier-Diversity-in-Canada-updated-4072016.pdf. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Vaillancourt, Daniel (2 September 2015). "Palm Springs’ gay clothing-optional resorts consider future" (in English). McLean, Virginia: The Desert Sun Publishing Company. http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/2015/09/03/palm-springs-gay-clothing-optional-resorts/31951559/. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Members" (in English). Toronto: Canadian Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. http://www.cglcc.ca/members.html. Retrieved 13 September 2016.