- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 9 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Carmen_Reyes. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Carmen_Reyes, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Carmen_Reyes.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Early life and career
Carmen Reyes was born in Colombia and graduated from the faculty of Art at the University LOS ANDES in Bogota. She studied painting and drawing at the Academy of Art in Rome, as well as techniques of mural painting at San Giacomo in Rome. She worked at IRPA - Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage in Brussels and graduated from the Rijckscentrum voor Hoger Kunstonderwijs. She lived several years in Geneva, Switzerland and was a member of Visual arts association - Switzerland VISARTE.
Contemporary paintings and digital art.
1966 - National Library of Colombia
1981 - RHOK Gallery - Brussels - Belgium
1994 - Crans-pres-Celigny - Switzerland
1999 - Fischlin Gallery - Nyon - Switzerland
2000 - Picpus Gallery - Montreux - Switzerland
2001 - Galerie de la Ferme Sarasin - Geneva - Switzerland
2003 - Galerie Catherine Nègre - Paris - France
2005 - HUG - Cesco - Geneva - Switzerland
2006 - Geneva Airport- VIP rooms - Switzerland
2007 - Permanent Representation of Belgium - Geneva - Switzerland
2009 - Banque Vontobel - Geneva - Switzerland
2009 - Banque Crédit Agricole Financements - Geneva - Switzerland
2014 - Centre culturel de Woluwe St Pierre - Bruxelles - Belgium
1966 - First Prize of the National Painting Contest of Colombia
2002 - Prix Ebel - Edelweiss - Switzerland
- Paris Match - Michel Aebischer - June/July 2009
- 24 heures (Switzerland) - Françoise Jaunin - 21 March 2000
- La Côte - fge - 27 January 1999
- Côté Magazine - July/August 2009