- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 30 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Catbird_Networks. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Catbird_Networks, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Catbird_Networks.
Template:Coi Catbird is an information technology and computer security software company based in United States. "Catbird develops software-defined security for virtual infrastructures, with software that provides visibility into, and protection of, private clouds and virtual data centers based on VMware and OpenStack technology. The company in 2014 unveiled what it called the first security policy automation solution for OpenStack."
- CRN selects Catbird for inclusion on its 2016 top 50 listing. “The 2016 Virtualization 50 celebrates the vendors offering the latest software and services to virtualize a data center environment.” 
- Network World recognized Catbird as one of Ten Hot Security Products at RSA 2015. 
- SC Magazine names Catbird as 2015 Virtualization and Cloud Security Innovator. 
In the News
- June 3, 2016 - BriefingsDirect Dana Gardner, Software Productivity Analyst, asks if yesterday perimeter-based security infrastructure methods are up to the task? Or are new approaches needed to gain policy-based control over all virtual assets at all times? 
- January 20, 2016 - U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command Once Deployed, Company’s Catbird Secure to Detect and Prevent Lateral Spread of Malware and Other Security Threats within Army’s Network 
- "2015 Virtualization 50". http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/virtualization/300076797/2015-virtualization-50.htm/pgno/0/5. CRN
- "2015 Virtualization 50". http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/virtualization/300076797/2015-virtualization-50.htm/pgno/0/5.
- "Hot security products at RSA 2015". http://www.networkworld.com/article/2912422/security0/hot-security-products-at-rsa-2015.html#slide3.
- "Virtualization and cloud security: Innovators 2015". http://www.scmagazine.com/virtualization-and-cloud-security-innovators-2015/article/458242/3/.
- "Podcast: Catbird CTO on Why New Security Models are Essential for Highly Virtualized Data Centers". http://briefingsdirect.com/catbird-cto-on-why-new-security-models-are-essential-for-highly-virtualized-data-centers.
- "Catbird Achieves U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command’s Certificate of Networthiness Certification". http://finance.yahoo.com/news/catbird-achieves-u-army-network-140000914.html.
- "2015 HPE Helion Ready Solution Catalog". http://www.crn.com/slide-shows/virtualization/300076797/2015-virtualization-50.htm/pgno/0/5.
- "Cisco ACI adds New Security and Application Delivery Vendors to Ecosystem: A10 Networks and Catbird". https://blogs.cisco.com/datacenter/cisco-aci-adds-new-security-and-application-delivery-partners-a10-catbird-and-palo-alto-networks.
- "Using Catbird v6.0 for vSphere 5.5 (2077176)". https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2077176.
- "VCE Technology Alliance Partner Program (2077176)". http://www.vce.com/asset/documents/partner-brief-catbird.pdf.
- "VMirantis Unlocked Technology Partner Catalog (2077176)". https://www.mirantis.com/partners/unlocked-partner-catalog/.