Central Talent Booking
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 22 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Central_Talent_Booking. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Central_Talent_Booking, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Central_Talent_Booking.
Original short description: "American talent agency"
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
Central Talent Booking is a talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. Since its founding in 1999, CTB has built its business primarily by finding celebrity and human interest talent for television programs, particularly talk shows, though the company has regularly worked with podcasts, game shows, and developers of web content.
Founded by Joanna Jordan in 1999, Central Talent Booking began in a small, home office after Jordan had spent five years working as the Talent Executive at the Late Show with David Letterman. According to a The Hollywood Reporter article, when Jordan told Late Show executives of her plans to start her own company, they offered her their business as the company's first client.
In a 2008 article, TV Guide referred to Jordan as the "force behind" the 'I'm F-ing Ben Affleck' video, and in the same article Kimmel quipped, "I wish I'd had her in high school when I was looking for a date to the prom."
- Siegel, Tatiana. "Niche-Oriented." Hollywood Reporter 12 Dec 2005
- Siegel, Tatiana. "Booking talkshows spawn rigid rules." Variety 5 Oct 2007 
- Alexander, Zoë. "She's Booking Ben Affleck!". TV Guide 6 June 2008: 36.