- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 16 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Chance_Barnett. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chance_Barnett, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chance_Barnett.
April 20, 1976
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Title||Founder & Chairman of Crowdfunder|
Chance Barnett (born April 4, 1976) is an American serial entrepreneur, investor, author, and ocean advocate. He began his career creating online startups in the late 1990s in Los Angeles, California.
Barnett founded Crowdfunder, an equity crowdfunding platform based in Los Angeles. In founding Crowdfunder, He played an early role in JOBS Act legislation and regulations while engaging with leadership across Congress, the White House and the SEC. 
- "MEET THE FOUNDERS: Chance Barnett of Crowdfunder". latechdigest.com. http://latechdigest.com/meet-the-founders-chance-barnett-of-crowdfunder/. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "Chance Barnett on CNBC". cnbc.com. https://www.cnbc.com/chance-barnett/. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "This Guy Thinks The Crowdfunding Bill Will Fail". latechdigest.com. http://www.businessinsider.com/crowdfunder-ceo-chance-barnet-explains-why-the-crowdfunding-bill-will-fail-2012-3. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "This Crowdfunding Platform's New Tool Lets 'The Crowd' Invest Alongside Elite Venture Capitalists". entrepreneur.com. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/273724. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "Crowdfunder Closes $400K Seed Round, Launches Public Beta". techcrunch.com. https://techcrunch.com/2012/05/24/crowdfunder-seed-funding-beta-launch-contests/. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "Finding a Good Mentor Is Key to Your Company’s Success". fortune.com. http://fortune.com/video/2016/12/21/finding-a-good-mentor/. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "Rafe Furst and Chance Barnett want to launch the next best crowdfunding site on the Internet". westsidepeoplemag.com. http://westsidepeoplemag.com/2014/04/crowdfunder-rafe-furst-chance-barnett/. Retrieved September 23, 2017.
- "Crowdfunding: With JOBS Act Title II, the web will 'eat financing and investing' - VentureBeat". http://venturebeat.com/2013/09/23/crowdfunding-with-jobs-act-title-ii-the-web-will-eat-financing-and-investing.
- "A new breed of crowdfunders". 27 March 2014. http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3399959205001/?#sp=show-clips.
- "Next Gen CrowdInvesting - Chance Barnett (CEO) of Crowdfunder - TechZuluTechZulu". http://techzulu.com/next-gen-crowdinvesting-chance-barnett-ceo-crowdfunder/.