- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 4 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Christopher_Indermaur. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Christopher_Indermaur, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Christopher_Indermaur.
Christopher Charles Indermaur is an Australian businessman and mining entrepreneur. Indermaur received a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the Western Australian Institute of Technology. He also has a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Australian National University. Indermaur serves as the Chairman of Medibio, Director of Austin Engineering, Director of Niagra Mining, and as non-Executive Director of Aerison. He joined the Board of Directors of Poseidon Nickel in April 2009 and was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors in February 2014. Indermaur has also worked as the Engineering and Contracts Manager for the QNI Nickel Refinery at Yabulu, as a non-Executive Director of the Prime Health Group, as the Company Secretary for QAL, and as the General Manager for Strategy and Development at Alinta and at WestNet Infrastructure Group Limited. In January 2016, the CEO of the mining company Poseidon, David Singleton, stepped down. Indermaur, who served as the non-executive chairman of Poseidon, took on the duties of CEO.
- "Indermaur, Christopher". Reuters profile. https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/officerProfile?symbol=ANG.AX&officerId=2738041.
- "About the company". Medibio. http://medibio.com.au/about/.
- "Christopher Charles Indermaur LLB, LLM, GradDipLP, BEng (Mech), DipEng". Bloomberg L.P.. https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=23482186&privcapId=2391029.
- Wilson, Nigel (25 April 2007). "Alinta cuts ties with buyout execs". The Australian. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/alinta-cuts-ties-with-buyout-execs/news-story/7960d0a6cf2453042aaabc39e3e81d08.
- "Christopher Indermaur". https://relationshipscience.com/christopher-indermaur-p4260189.
- "Board of Directors". Poseidon Nickel Limited. http://poseidon-nickel.com.au/about/board-of-directors/.
- "Poseidon CEO steps down". Australian Mining. 11 January 2016. https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/poseidon-ceo-steps-down/.
- Swanepoel, Esmarie. "GTI picks up Poseidon’s Windarra gold rights for A$3m". http://www.miningweekly.com/article/gti-picks-up-poseidons-windarra-gold-rights-for-a3m-2017-01-27.
- "Message From Chris Indermaur". Poseidon Nickel Limited. http://poseidon-nickel.com.au/about/message-from-chris-indermaur/.