- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 19 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Chyzzi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chyzzi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chyzzi.
Early life and education
Anokwuru was born in Elekahia in the Rivers State of Nigeria into a family of five. He completed his schooling in Nigeria, but moved to Ghana to attend Seven Great Princess Academy. He continued his education at Wisconsin International University College in Ghana, and later moved to Northern Cyprus where he studied Computer Information.
Chyzzi was inspired by his late father to pursue music; although his father never pursued music professionally, he would often harmonize with songs in his baritone voice. Chyzzi grew up in a strict Christian home and sang in the family's church choir.
Chyzzi started music professionally in 2017 and released his debut single, "Paranoid," which featured Mista Rage. He followed this with his first solo single, "B.O.M.B", and later with "Approve" featuring Ceeza Milli.
- "Paranoid" ft. Mista Rage (2017)
- "The Warning" (freestyle) ft. Mista Rage (2017)
- "B.O.M.B" (2018)
- "Approve" ft. Ceeza Milli (2019)
- "Owo ti de" (2020)
Awards and nominations
|Year||Award Ceremony||Prize||Nominated Work||Result||Ref|
|2017||All Nigerian In Diaspora (ANID)||Video of the Year||Paranoid||Template:Won|
- Sadiq, Mobola; Kareem, Toluwalope (7 March 2020). "I share life lessons in my music –Chyzzi" (in en-US). https://punchng.com/i-share-life-lessons-in-my-music-chyzzi/.
- "Chyzzi" (in en-GB). 2020-03-06. https://profileability.com/chyzzi/.
- Onikoyi, Ayo (29 February 2020). "My Dad is my music idol – Chyzzi" (in en-US). https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/my-dad-is-my-music-idol-chyzzi/.
- "Secrets of our collaboration" (in en-US). 13 September 2017. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/secrets-of-our-collaboration/.
- "VIDEO: Chyzzi & Mista Rage – Paranoid" (in en-US). 14 February 2017. https://notjustok.com/videos/video-chyzzi-mista-rage-paranoid/.
- Nzeako, Ikechi (8 March 2020). "After Owo Ti De, Chyzzi Sets Sights On Global Fame". Independent Newspapers Nigeria. https://www.independent.ng/after-owo-ti-de-chyzzi-sets-sights-on-global-fame/.
- "New Music + Video: Chyzzi – B.O.M.B (Bone Of My Bone)" (in en-US). 11 February 2018. https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/02/new-music-chyzzi-b-o-m-b/.
- "South East Entertainment | Paranoid - Chyzzi x Mista Rage" (in en). http://www.reverbnation.com/southeastentertainment5/song/27244049-paranoid-chyzzi-x-mista-rage.
- Iroko, Richard. "VIDEO: Chyzzi & Mista Rage – The Warning | African Muzik Magazine" (in en-US). http://africanmuzikmag.com/video-chyzzi-mista-rage-the-warning/.
- "Afro-Fusion singer releases solo single "B.O.M.B"" (in en-US). 2018-02-20. https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/chyzzi-afro-fusion-singer-releases-solo-single-bomb/d9w0y3s.
- (in en-US) Chyzzi x Ceeza Milli - "Approve" « tooXclusive, 2019-06-28, https://tooxclusive.com/chyzzi-x-ceeza-milli-approve/, retrieved 2020-03-13
- "VIDEO: Chyzzi – Owo Ti De | Video & Mp3 Download - Notjustok" (in en-US). 2020-01-01. https://notjustok.com/song/new-music-video-chyzzi-owo-ti-de/.