- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 17 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:CloudBusiness. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CloudBusiness, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CloudBusiness.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2020)
Primary sources Template:Infobox dot-com company
CloudBusiness Inc. is a business, financial, and accounting company that develops and supports software as a service for small and mid-size businesses, accountants, and individuals. It is known internationally thanks to winning the Grand Prize at the Intuit's SmallBiz Hack in London in 2018 and becoming the top 10 finalist in the 2018 $100K Small Business App Showdown at the QuickBooks Connect in San Jose, California, in November 2018.
The first product they released on Intuit Appstore in February 2016 was Business Importer, an app initially made for QuickBooks Online, with versions for QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, Sage Business Cloud Accounting and MYOB released later in 2016.
In February 2017, CloudBusiness released Donor Receipts for QuickBooks Online.
In August 2017 CloudBusiness announced the release of Synder (previously called Business Payments), initially for QuickBooks Online, with versions for QuickBooks Desktop and Xero following up later.
In late February 2018 a team of developers from CloudBusiness, led by the CEO Michael Astreiko took part in Intuit’s SmallBiz Hack in London and won the grand prize with Flowless. Flowless was subsequently released on the Intuit AppStore in August 2018 to eventually become a top 10 finalist in the 2018 $100K Small Business App Showdown at the QuickBooks Connect in San Jose, California, in November 2018.
- Synder - is a multifunctional finance management platform, providing options to receive credit card payments online and automatically record transactions from Stripe, PayPal, and Square in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop (Stripe only) and Xero (Stripe only as of June 2020).
- Business Importer
- Flowless - is an Intuit’s SmallBiz Hack grand-prize winning app designed for accountants and small businesses to automate diverse business processes by creating required workflows without additional IT skills required.
- Donor Receipts - is an app designed for nonprofits to auto-generate IRS and CRA compliant Donation Receipts by pulling transactions from Quickbooks Online.
Awards and recognition
In February 2018 a team of developers from CloudBusiness, led by the CEO of the company Michael Astreiko competed in and won the Grand Prize at the Intuit’s SmallBiz Hack in London with its new app Flowless.
- "Milestones for Flowless" (in en-US). 2019-01-24. https://cloudbusinesshq.com/2019/01/milestones-for-flowless1/.
- "Intuit Developer Spotlight: Flowless, App Showdown Finalist" (in en-US). 2019-03-01. https://blogs.intuit.com/blog/2019/03/01/intuit-developer-spotlight-flowless-app-showdown-finalist/.
- "Meet Business Importer: The easiest way to import data from Excel spreadsheets into Xero - XU Hub". https://www.xumagazine.com/news/meet-business-importer-the-easiest-way-to-import-data-from-excel-spreadsheets-into-xero.
- "How to Create Giving Statements Using the Donor Receipts App | Goshen Bookkeeping & Consulting" (in en-US). https://www.goshenbookkeepingcc.com/blog/take-the-stress-out-of-giving-statements.
- Editor, William Murphy Senior (2017-08-22). "QBO App First Look: Business Payments" (in en-us). https://www.intuitiveaccountant.com/api/content/0d027852-86b1-11e7-a345-0a72cbefeab2/.
- "INTUIT QUICKBOOKS SMALLBIZHACK LONDON Organized by Intuit QuickBooks". https://www.hackathon.com/event/intuit-quickbooks-smallbizhack-london-5a78a9bf24fb6e000477d3da.
- "https://twitter.com/intuitdev/status/967803386774073344" (in en). https://twitter.com/intuitdev/status/967803386774073344.
- "Home | QuickBooks Connect | November 4–6, 2020 | San Jose, CA" (in en). https://quickbooksconnect.com/.
- "2018 $100K Small Business App Showdown FINALISTS" (in en-US). 2018-10-01. https://blogs.intuit.com/blog/2018/10/01/2018-100k-small-business-app-showdown-finalists/.