- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 5 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:CloudByte. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CloudByte, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/CloudByte.
CloudByte Inc. is a provider of multi-application storage for enterprise applications  and is headquartered in Cupertino, California. Since it was founded in 2011  by Felix Xavier and Umasankar Mukkara, it has received funding from Kae Capital, Nexus Venture Partners, and Fidelity Growth Partners. It has updated its flagship product Elastistor 2.0 to 2.1 with Evan Powell  becoming the CEO of CloudByte and OpenEBS
It was renamed as MayaData in December 2017.
- "Enterprise Storage Provider CloudByte Announces Free Community Edition of Its ElastiStor OS". Hosting Journal. 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-09.
- "CloudByte Enables Netmagic, an NTT Communications Company to Deliver Software-Defined Storage with QoS at Lower Costs". Yahoo. 2014. Retrieved 2015-03-09.
- "Investors". CloudByte. 2014. Retrieved 2015-03-09.
- "Elastistor 2.1". http://www.cloudbyte.com/.
- "CloudByte Announces Evan Powell as the CEO". http://www.cloudbyte.com/.
- "OpenEBS". https://www.openebs.io/.