- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 26 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Cloudreach. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Cloudreach, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Cloudreach.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2015)
Cloudreach is an international cloud computing consultancy that specialises in the planning, implementation and operational support of Amazon, Google, Salesforce and Heroku cloud solutions. The company is headquartered in London, UK, and has offices in Amsterdam, New York, Edinburgh, Vancouver, Munich and Paris.
Cloudreach was founded in London in 2009 by Pontus Noren and James Monico, with the aim of offering cloud-based consulting, operational and platform reselling services. The company is both an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and a Google For Work Premier Partner, as well as a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Consulting Partner and a Heroku Gold Development Partner
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Services Provider
- Google For Work Premier Partner
- Google Customer Success Services provider for Google Apps
- Salesforce Cloud Alliance Consulting Partner
- Heroku Gold Development Partner
Awards and accolades
In 2013, Cloudreach was named the Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For, receiving praise for its leadership, company values and fair treatment of its staff. The Best Leader award was also won by the company in this same year.