- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 19 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Coin_Stats. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Coin_Stats, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Coin_Stats.
The app allows users to manage their cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and over 3000 alt-coins within the app. The app allows to visit coins' social pages and websites to make research based investment decisions. Coin Stats also has a feature to set price, limit, volume and market cap alerts to currencies, read the related news from over 40 sources.
On top of that users can add their cryptocurrency trades into Coin Stats for tracking their net worth and profit/loss, including by connecting wallets and exchange accounts for auto-sync. It also allows users to compare their portfolios with friends and track their gains over time by means of portfolio sharing functionality. In the Telegram channel of Coin Stats there is a possibility to set up Telegram bots to get latest prices and charts of coins.
Coin Stats was founded in 2017 by Narek Gevorgyan. The first version of the app was released in summer 2017 for Android and iOS platforms. Since then the app has grown in multiple countries and currently more than 500,000 active users are managing their crypto holdings by means of Coin Stats. Today, over $3.5 Billion in Ethereum is being tracked by Coin Stats users in the app via synced wallets (much more added manually). Coin Stats users own almost 10% of all Ethereum in existence.
- Coin Stats 2.0 on Product Hunt
- "Coin Stats on Google Play". https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinstats.crypto.portfolio.
- "Coin Stats on App Store". https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-stats-crypto-portfolio/id1247849330?mt=8.
- Coin Stats App Launches New Portfolio Version With Improved Features
- Coin Stats App Review on cryptodaily.co.uk
- Coin Stats 2.0, BILLIONS of ether and our Kevin Rose moment