Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 4 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Computer_Generated_Solutions,_Inc.. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Computer_Generated_Solutions,_Inc., the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Computer_Generated_Solutions,_Inc..
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Template:COI Advertising? oooh, orphan
Computer Generated Solutions, Inc., or CGS, is a business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services company serving global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies. Founded in 1984 by CEO Phil Friedman, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
CGS has 19 offices in six countries including Canada, Chile, India, Israel, Romania and the United States, and supports client operations in over 40 countries. Industries served include distribution and wholesale, education, financial, healthcare and life science, media and entertainment, retail and hospitality, technology, cable and wireless/telecommunication, consumer product, and corporate help desk industries, as well as apparel, footwear, and accessories; and professional service organizations.
- 2015: CGS opened an office in Netanya, Israel
- 2016: CGS opened an office in Miercurea Ciuc, Romania 
- 2015: CGS acquired the Mas Cerca Contact Center, a Chile-based business process outsourcing (BPO) provider
- 2006: CGS acquired EasyCall, a Bucharest, Romania-based call center solutions provider
- "CGS Corporation Company Information". http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=765172. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "CGS Expands Global Business Process Outsourcing Network with New Office in Israel". Reuters. 2 November 2015. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSnMKWW9vwja+1e0+MKW20151102. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "CGS Continues International Business Process Outsourcing Expansion, Opening New Locations in Chile and Romania". CIO Dive. 30 March 2016. http://www.ciodive.com/press-release/20160330-cgs-continues-international-business-process-outsourcing-expansion-opening/. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "CGS Expands Footprint, Becomes Largest Business Process Outsourcing Company in Chile with Acquisition of Mas Cerca". Yahoo Finance. 15 December 2015. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cgs-expands-global-business-pro. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Computer Generated Solutions Broads Global Call Center Capabilities with Acquisition of EasyCall". PR Newswire. 16 October 2006. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/computer-generated-solutions-broadens-global-call-center-capabilities-with-acquisition-of-easycall-56504172.html. Retrieved 25 March 2016.