- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 27 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Contify. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Contify, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Contify.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2016)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)
Contify is a software as a service SaaS company that develops AI powered market and competitive intelligence platform for salespeople, strategy teams and research analysts to stay informed on their competitors, customers, and industry segments. It empowers users to collect, curate, and share information across the organization. Founded in 2009, Contify searches and analyzes intelligent (actionable) information from over 200,000 online sources including news, company websites, social media, reviews, discussion forums, job posting, regulatory portals, and more.
Contify was founded in 2009 as a content syndication business. Since then it has added offices in New Delhi and Bhubaneswar. The company employees more than 100 people serving 50+ clients internationally. In 2011, the company developed an industry news product and later on pivoted to market and competitor tracking.
Awards and Recognitions
In 2014, Contify participated in the InTech50 event as one of the top 50 product companies from India shortlisted by iSpirit – an Indian Think Tank that works to transform India into a hub for new generation software products, by addressing crucial government policy and helping build a conducive ecosystem.
In Oct 2014, Contify applied to the StartmeupHK Venture Program – an initiative of the HongKong government aimed to attract the world’s fastest-growing startups to set up base in Hong Kong. Contify was selected as one of the 9 finalists that competed in a three-day event in Hong Kong. Contify was the only applicant from India to make it to the finals. In 2015, Contify was conferred with the New Product Innovation Award in the Competitive Intelligence category by Frost & Sullivan.
- Rao, Rajiv (2014-07-09). "India's Contify Dispenses Knowledge in the Cloud". ZDNet. http://www.zdnet.com/article/indias-contify-dispenses-knowledge-in-the-cloud/. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Global CIOs, India start-ups to trade notes". http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/global-cios-india-start-ups-to-trade-notes-114040400822_1.html.
- MW, Chloe. "InvestHK announces 2014 StartmeupHK Venture Programme winners to compete in Grand Finale | English". http://www1.investhk.gov.hk/news-item/investhk-announces-2014-startmeuphk-venture-programme-winners-to-compete-in-grand-finale/.
- Sullivan, Frost &. "Contify wins Frost & Sullivan's 2015 New Product Innovation Award for Competitive Intelligence Platforms during GIL 2015: Middle East". http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/contify-wins-frost--sullivans-2015-new-product-innovation-award-for-competitive-intelligence-platforms-during-gil-2015-middle-east-300050171.html.
- "Contify is a Top Performer in G2Crowd's Market Intelligence Software Category - Again" (in en). 2019-10-19. https://www.newswire.com/news/contify-is-a-top-performer-in-g2crowds-market-intelligence-software-20682903.