DGtal (software library)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 22 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:DGtal_(software_library). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/DGtal_(software_library), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/DGtal_(software_library).
DGtal (Digital Geometry tools and algorithms library) is a software library for digital geometry programming. Its main objective is to structure different developments from the digital geometry, topology and mathematical morphology communities . It offers both geometrical and topological tools, and allows representation of images and objects in n-dimensional digital spaces .
DGtal was used in a number of applications such as: digital integration and properties of digital objects, feature extraction, 3D CT image processing for evaluating timber, geometric estimators .
In 2016 the library was recognized by Symposium on Geometry Processing by its software award . The library was partly developed with the financial support of ANR Project DigitalSnow and ANR Project CoMeDiC.
- "IAPR Technical Committee 18 "Discrete Geometry and Mathematical Morphology", Code section". https://tc18.org/code.html. Retrieved 26 August 2018.
- Coeurjolly, David. "DGtal's README.md". GitHub. https://github.com/DGtal-team/DGtal/blob/master/README.md. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Brimkov, Valentin E.; Barneva, Reneta P. (2012). Digital Geometry Algorithms: Theoretical Foundations and Applications to Computational Imaging. Springer. p. 414. ISBN 978-94-007-4174-4. https://books.google.com.br/books?id=lFOQEr-L9pMC. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- Lachaud, Jacques-Olivier; Thibert, Boris (2015). "Properties of Gauss Digitized Shapes and Digital Surface Integration". Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision 54 (2): 162–180. Template:Citation error. ISSN 0924-9907. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10851-015-0595-7.
- Levallois, Jérémy; Coeurjolly, David; Lachaud, Jacques-Olivier (2015). "Scale-space feature extraction on digital surfaces". Computers & Graphics 51: 177-189. Template:Citation error. ISSN 0097-8493. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cag.2015.05.023.
- Roussel, Jean-Romain; Motheab, Frédéric; Krähenbühl, Adrien; Kerautret, Bertrand; Debled-Rennessonce, Isabelle; Longuetaud, Fleur (2014). "Automatic knot segmentation in CT images of wet softwood logs using a tangential approach". Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 104: 46-56. Template:Citation error. ISSN 0168-1699. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compag.2014.03.004.
- Coeurjolly, David; Lachaud, Jacques-Olivier; Levallois, Jérémy (2014). "Multigrid convergent principal curvature estimators in digital geometry". Computer Vision and Image Understanding 129: 27-41. Template:Citation error. ISSN 1077-3142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2014.04.013.
- "Symposium on Geometry Processing Award Program". Eurographics. http://awards.geometryprocessing.org/. Retrieved 22 August 2018.