- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 21 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dave_DeCastris. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_DeCastris, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_DeCastris.
Dave DeCastris (born 1973) is an American artist who produces drawings, paintings, two-and-three dimensional mixed media pieces, 35 mm photographs, published books, song compositions and recordings centered around misunderstood, domesticated, midwesterner ideologies. He has provided extensive art direction for professional recording artists under the pseudonym, Andy Whorehall. DeCastris fabricates observations under various monikers with inks, graphite, acrylics, fast foods, computers, analog equipment and musical instruments. The influence of his birthplace, Rockford (IL), a once-vital, post-industrial manufacturing town for middle class Americans, is evidenced throughout a prolific body of work that ranges in media and execution between fine, commercial, performance, public, visual and outsider art theories.
- "All Music Guide". http://www.allmusic.com/artist/dave-decastris-mn0002896734.
- "Published Books". https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dave+decastris&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adave+decastris.
- "Recordings". http://silentkit.com.
- "Artists Discography". http://andywhorehall.com/about.