- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 20 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dave_Obaseki. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_Obaseki, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_Obaseki.
|Born||Queens, New York|
|Alma mater||SUNY Old Westbury|
|Relatives||Godwin Obaseki, Gaius Obaseki, Darlington Obaseki|
Early life and education
Dave was born and raised in Cambria Heights, Queens, on March 2, 1991. He is of Nigerian descent. He attended Martin Van Buren High School in Queens Village, Queens. After High School, Dave attended SUNY Old Westbury, where he earned a Bachelor's of Science in Criminology. After attending SUNY Old Westbury, Dave continued his education and received an Associates Degree in Human Services at BMCC.
In 2017, Dave co-founded PTG365 with Brandon Medford, and Eric Whitehead. PTG365 stands for "Prices Too Good 365", an automotive company that sells and leases luxury cars to individuals including NBA players such as Isaiah Whitehead and other celebrities. Through his company, Obaseki provides single mothers and low-income families with safe vehicles. The company has been endorsed by clients such as Tory Lanez, Rich The Kid, Gucci Mane, Swae Lee and Sean Kilpatrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Los Angeles, Miami and Atlanta.
- "Millennials Create A Lucrative Million Dollar Company, "PTG365"". Respect (magazine). 27 October 2018. https://respect-mag.com/2018/10/millennials-create-ptg365/.
- "How These 3 Millennial Black Men Built A Million-Dollar Automotive Business In 1 Year". Essence (magazine). https://www.essence.com/lifestyle/money-career/do-good-brothers-ptg365-car-dealership/.
- Omedo, Charles (2019-02-16). "How a Nigerian and Two Friends Built a Million-Dollar Car Business in America" (in en-US). https://www.insideojodu.com/how-a-nigerian-and-two-friends-built-a-million-dollar-car-business-in-america/.
- "Snapchat Joins Forces With 3 Black Millenial Millionaires to Showcase Their Automotive Company, PTG365 Auto". The Source. 6 March 2020. https://thesource.com/2020/03/06/snapchat-joins-forces-with-3-black-millenial-millionaires-to-showcase-their-automotive-company-ptg365-auto/.
- "Viceroy Snapshot: Inside A New Take On Luxury Car Rentals". Viceroy Luxury. http://viceroyluxury.com/lifestyle/41-viceroy-snapshot-inside-a-new-take-on-luxury-car-rentals.
- "Millennial Moves: The Startup That Helps You Buy a Car No Matter Your Credit Score or Income". Black Enterprise. 21 September 2018. https://www.blackenterprise.com/millennial-moves-startup-buy-a-car/.
- "These Millennials Are Providing Luxury Cars For Your Favorite Rappers & Athletes". Hip Hop Since 1978. 9 August 2018. http://hiphopsince1987.com/2018/news/these-millennials-are-providing-luxury-cars-for-your-favorite-rappers-athletes/.