- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 15 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dmitry_Fedotov. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Fedotov, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Fedotov.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2016)
|Dmitry Fedotov |
|Born||January 10, 1980|
|Alma mater||Stanford Law School, University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern|
|Occupation||CEO, Board member, Advisor to multiple companies|
|Known for||Artificial Intelligence research, autonomous transportation, drone technology, autosport|
Dmitry Fedotov (Template:Lang-rus) is an international entrepreneur, well known for being CEO of Multichannel Group, CEO of Resume Games Group, Board advisor to Local Motors (a 3D printed car manufacturer), Founder of AlienTech and Hong Kong Exclusive.   
Multichannel is a United States, Hong Kong, China, Canada based marketing company founded by Dmitry. Upon establishing partnerships with companies such as Google, Baidu, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex and others, Multichannel developed and patented various Artificial Intelligence algorithms, which allowed Multichannel's customers real time view of their marketing exposure, provided optimization suggestions and eliminated advertising fraud. The company raised 3 millions on seed Nov. 2013. Multichannel has 70 employees in 5 regional offices and is a winner of numerous technology awards.
Resume Games is a Hong Kong based company co-founded by Dmitry Fedotov. In Dec. 2015 he secured digital distribution rights for over 17,000 titles by establishing a partnership with Nexway, making Resume Games one of the most extensive PC Games distribution platforms available.
Hong Kong Exclusive
Hong Kong Exclusive was established in July 2008 in Hong Kong by Dmitry Fedotov. He saw the need for a boutique VIP travel agency after hosting many high-ranking international business visitors and celebrities in the city, and noticed absence of service providers at level of service he felt they expected. Hong Kong Exclusive is known to have been hosts to Forbes grade business people, Congressman and even Heads of States. Company is a frequent suppliers to Vertu Concierge, Quintessentially Group and American Express Centurion.
Dmitry Fedotov was hired by Detecon (Deutsche Telekom Consulting), a consulting division of Deutsche Telekom during his studies in Germany. He worked in Bonn office of Detecon, and was consecutively promoted to a position of Business Development Director in CIS countries, at age of 23, making him a youngest director in company history.
Dmitry Fedotov established Vertrag.de during his studies at University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern in his campus dorm room. Vertrag.de is platform offering tailored legal documents generated online. All documents (contracts, agreements etc.) are fully reviewed by practicing lawyers and updated to latest applicable regulations. The platform was offering a "legal warranty" to its users: it was covered by liability of lawyers responsible for the document's legal application.
The site launched in 2002 and is a leading platform for legal advice in German internet with references to from sources such as a city of Berlin, Amazon and State Administration for Trade and Industry.
GSM Triangulation project
During his studies at University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern, Dmitry Fedotov developed and released a GSM triangulation solution for logistics. He secured support from Motorola and Vodafone, who granted him hardware and sim cards, and consecutively acquired the solution for own use.
- Dmitry Fedotov official site
- Multichannel official site
- Resume Games official site
- AlienTech official site
- Hong Kong Exclusive official site
- Linked, In. "Drones can reduce 127bn in labor". LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/drones-can-reduce-us-127-billion-worth-labor-dmitry-fedotov. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- Crunch, Base. "AlienTech - Website analytics and visitor tracking". TechCrunch. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/alientech-com. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- REUTERS, News. "Multichannel Launches Fully Automated Ad Management Platform for Social, Search Engine Campaigns". http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSnMKWgpW9ya+1c8+MKW20131126/.
- VENTUREBEAT Blattberg, Eric. "Multichannel captures $3M to assess your marketing spend". http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/21/multichannel-captures-3m-to-assess-your-marketing-spend/.
- "Dmitry Fedotov's public profile and bio". LinkedIn. 2016-01-19. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydfedotov. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using A New Method For Fighting Ad Fraud". http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/exclusive-multichannel-saves-multiplaz-over-200k-combats-ad-fraud/.
- "Multichannel Raises $3M to Launch Fully Automated Ad Management Platform for Social, Search Engine Campaigns". http://finance.yahoo.com/news/multichannel-raises-3m-launch-fully-170609541.html.
- "Ephlux Insights with Dmitry Fedotov, CEO of Multichannel Group". YouTube. 2016-01-18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFqQslOuqc. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Silicon Valley: CEO enters TV studio on a Ducati Diavel". YouTube. 2016-01-18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jYafGkQMI. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Interview with Expert TV". YouTube. 2013-09-23. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0lurQbXs3E. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Dmitry Fedotov at Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce". YouTube. 2016-01-18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7PAjDnSqrw. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Dmitry Fedotov's Twitter". Twitter. 2016-01-19. https://twitter.com/fedotov_twit. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Dmitry Fedotov Radio Interview". YouTube. 2016-01-19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1GMxHdrao. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Fully-Automated Ad Management Startup Multichannel Raises $3M In Seed Funding". TechCrunch. 2013-11-23. http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/23/multichannel-hk/. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- Market, Wired (2014). "Multichannel is a Red Herring Global winner". MarketWired. Bloomberg. http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/multichannelnet-selected-as-a-2013-red-herring-top-100-global-winner-1855522.htm. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- Newswire, News. "Resume Games and Nexway Join Forces, Aim to Expand Into Asian PC Gaming Markets". Newswire. https://www.newswire.com/news/resume-games-and-nexway-join-forces-aim-to-expand-into-asian-pc-gaming-8481936.
- Press, Release. "Resume Games and Nexway Join Forces". LinkedIn, PRbuzz. http://www.slideshare.net/DmitryFedotov3/resume-games-nexway-press-release. Retrieved 30 April 2016.