Dmitry Fedotov (entrepreneur)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 15 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dmitry_Fedotov_(entrepreneur). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Fedotov_(entrepreneur), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Fedotov_(entrepreneur).
|Dmitry D Fedotov|
|Alma mater||Stanford University , University of Applied Sciences, Kaiserslautern,|
|Known for||Artificial intelligence, Drone technology, Internet of things|
Dmitry Fedotov (Russian: Дмитрий Дмитриевич Федотов; born 1980) is a Russian-born American internet entrepreneur, and technology expert. Dmitry is the founder of Resume Games. According to Patch Media, Resume Games and Nexway partnered in 2015. Dmitry Fedotov was invited to judge the first Airbus Cargo Drone Design for annual Airbus Cargo Drone Challenge hosted by Local Motors.
In 2012, Dmitri formedMultichannel Group, a digital marketing platform as aand served as a CEO. Later in 2014, he co-founded Resume Games. Fedotov served Detecon a division of Deutsche Telekom as a Business Development Director.
- CEO of MULTICHANNEL GROUP.
- Co-Founder of Resume Games (retailer) Group.
- Advisor to Local Motors
- Advisor to Airbus
- Business Development Director (CIS) of Deutsche Telekom Consulting
- Shu, Catherine. "Fully-Automated Ad Management Startup Multichannel Raises $3M In Seed Funding". TechCrunch. https://techcrunch.com/2013/11/23/multichannel-hk/. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Dmitry Fedotov - Dmitry Fedotov is a CEO - Resume Games". XING. https://www.xing.com/profile/Dmitry_Fedotov. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Multichannel bags USD3 million to track marketing spend". Venture Capital Post. 21 November 2013. http://www.vcpost.com/articles/18470/20131121/multichannel-bags-usd3-million-track-marketing-spend.htm. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Resume Games Overview". AngelList. https://angel.co/resume-games. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Resume Games and Nexway Join Forces, Aim to Expand into Asian PC Gaming Markets". Patch Media. http://patch.com/california/belmontshore/resume-games-nexway-join-forces-aim-expand-asian-pc-gaming-markets. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "As The Use of Drones Become Increasingly Popular, Drone-Design Contests Amp Up". Patch Media. http://patch.com/new-york/brownsville/use-drones-become-increasingly-popular-drone-design-contests-amp-0. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Meet the judges for the Airbus Cargo Drone Challenge | Local Motors" (in en-us). Local Motors. 6 June 2016. https://cocreate.localmotors.com/blog/post/meet-the-judges-for-the-airbus-cargo-drone-challenge/2044/. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Multichannel captures $3M to assess your marketing spend". VentureBeat. http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/21/multichannel-captures-3m-to-assess-your-marketing-spend/. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Resume Games Targets Asian Gaming Market with Asiaregistry". EDocr. https://www.edocr.com/v/lq14pzvl/thomasshaw9688/resume-games-targets-asian-gaming-market-with-asiaregistry. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Detecon International Alumni". AngelList. https://angel.co/detecon-international/alumni/people. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Multichannel (Hong Kong) Limited - Hong Kong Service Company | HKTDC". Hong Kong Trade Development Council. http://www.hktdc.com/services-suppliers/Multichannel-Hong-Kong-Limited/en/1X08GUVN/. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Resume Games- THE TEAM". Resume Games. http://resumegames.co/. Retrieved 23 June 2016.
- "Meet the judges for the Airbus Cargo Drone Challenge | Local Motors" (in en-us). Local Motors. 6 June 2016. https://cocreate.localmotors.com/blog/post/meet-the-judges-for-the-airbus-cargo-drone-challenge/2044/. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "Airbus Group - Board Members and Advisors | CrunchBase". CrunchBase. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/airbus-group/advisors. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "People at Multichannel who used to work at Deutsche Telekom | CrunchBase". CrunchBase. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/deutsche-telekom/insights/past-people/multichannel. Retrieved 15 July 2016.