- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 21 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Don_Tjernagel. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Don_Tjernagel, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Don_Tjernagel.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2015)
|Donzilla Don Tjernagel|
May 7, 1975
Tjernagel started his career as stand-up comedian in 1997 and launched his first video CD Forbidden Comedy of The Don in 2000. Tjernagel is also known as the youngest comedian to ever have his own show on the Las Vegas Strip.
|Forbidden Comedy of The Don||2000|
|The Worst of Donzilla||2014|
|The Comedy Monster||2015|
- ""Donzilla" Don Tjernagel". IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4672801/. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Comedian getting hook from hometown, hurts". Community Newspaper Group. http://www.communitynewspapergroup.com/oelwein_daily_register/news/article_b699ca7a-4822-11e5-893d-57b5efd8adb5.html. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Donzilla: Comedian Don Tjernagel roars into Cedar Falls". Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier. http://wcfcourier.com/entertainment/donzilla-comedian-don-tjernagel-roars-into-cedar-falls/article_713c8f4f-8056-5c41-8aed-dea84d8d53bb.html. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Cobb Pediatric Therapy Services Recognized by Inc. 5000 for Eighth Consecutive Year". pressreleaserocket.net. http://www.pressreleaserocket.net/cobb-pediatric-therapy-services-recognized-by-inc-5000-for-eighth-consecutive-year/283802/. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Donzilla Don Tjernagel: Comedy Monster". desmoinesperformingarts.org. http://www.desmoinesperformingarts.org/events/other/164-donzilla-don-tjernagel-comedy-m/. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Donzilla Don Tjernagel". desmoinesperformingarts.org. http://www.desmoinesperformingarts.org/events/other/258-donzilla-don-tjernagel/. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Donzilla Don Tjernagel at Des Moines Performing Arts - Stoner Theater on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:00 PM CDT — Live Nation". Live Nation. http://www.livenation.com/events/477369-sep-11-2015-donzilla-don-tjernagel. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Donzilla Don Tjernagel Moves Charity Event to Las Vegas after Denied Booking in Oelwein, Iowa". Before It's News - Alternative News - UFO - Beyond Science - True News- Prophecy News - People Powered News. http://beforeitsnews.com/press-releases/2015/08/donzilla-don-tjernagel-moves-charity-event-to-las-vegas-after-denied-booking-in-oelwein-iowa-2904008.html. Retrieved 17 September 2015.