- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Draja_Mickaharic. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Draja_Mickaharic, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Draja_Mickaharic.
Mickaharic was born in Bosnia where his father, an Austrian, was a civil servant employed by the old Austro-Hungarian Empire. He migrated to the United States on 12 March 1937 at the age of 24 and, in 1940, became a United States citizen. Mickaharic lived in New York City until 2002, when he moved to Philadelphia to stay with a former student.
Mickaharic writes on the topic of occultism and magic. His work features an eclectic and practical blend of Eastern European and Caribbean folk magic, with strong touches of hoodoo, obeah, and brujería.Template:Self-published inline For many years Mickaharic practiced as a consultant on the Occult, magic and similar matters, until his complete retirement in 2011.[no citations needed here]
- Spiritual Cleansing: Handbook of Psychic Protection (1985)
- Century of Spells (1985)
- Practice of Magic: An Introductory Guide to the Art (1995)
- Magic Simplified (2002)
- Mental Influence (2002)
- Magical Techniques (2002)
- More Magical Techniques (2003)
- A Spiritual Worker's Spell Book (2003)
- Magical Uses for Magnets (2004)
- Magical Practice: Applying Magical Training To Your Daily Life (2004)