- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 22 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:EMarketer. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/EMarketer, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/EMarketer.
eMarketer is an independent market research company that provides insights and trends related to digital marketing, media and commerce. eMarketer, founded in 1996, is located in New York, NY. Its clients include two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies. eMarketer subscribers span 70 countries.
Products & Services
Subscribers have access to eMarketer's data via a Web-based client portal. Within the database, analysts, forecasters, and researchers publish industry reports, forecasts, comparative estimates, charts, articles, interviews, case studies, web conferencing and videos. The company curates, compares, and contextualizes information from global sources to provide macro-level understanding of digital trends related to advertising, marketing, media and commerce.
eMarketer Daily Newsletter
The "eDaily" is a free email newsletter with a circulation of 120,000+. The newsletter covers portions of eMarketer's latest analysis. Topics include trends in mobile, social and online advertising.
eMarketer was founded.
eMarketer became profitable.
Private investment firm acquired $25 million minority stake.
Topics & Industry Coverage
- Advertising & Marketing
- Media Usage
- SearchTemplate:Disambiguation needed
- Social Media
- Consumer products
- Financial services & Insurance
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Media & Entertainment
- Bloomberg Businessweek (2012-09-20). "eMarketer Inc.". Bloomberg L.P.. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=736862. Retrieved 2013-04-03.
- Cain Claire (2012-09-19). "Google to Topple Facebook as Leader in Display Ads, eMarketer Says". The New York Times. http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/google-is-set-to-topple-facebook-as-leader-in-display-ads/. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Robert Hof (2012-04-18). "Online Ad Revenues to Pass Print in 2012". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthof/2012/01/19/online-ad-revenues-to-pass-print-in-2012/. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- "Baker Library - eMarketer Database". Harvard Business School Bloomberg Center. http://www.library.hbs.edu/go/emarketer.html. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "eMarketer Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=736862. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "Learn about". eMarketer. http://www.emarketer.com/Corporate/Story. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "eMarketer CrunchBase Profile". Crunchbase. http://www.crunchbase.com/company/emarketer. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "eMarketer VentureBeat profile". VentureBeat. http://venturebeatprofiles.com/company/profile/emarketer-inc. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- Lori Luechtefeld (2011-04-12). "eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey Receives Industry Achievement Award -ad:tech". ad:tech. http://ad-tech.blogs.imediaconnection.com/2011/04/12/emarketer-ceo-geoff-ramsey-receives-industry-achievement-award/. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Yahoo!. "eMarketer, Inc. Company Profile". Yahoo!. http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/126/126575.html. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- "eMarketer Newsletter page". eMarketer. https://www.emarketer.com/Newsletter. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "eMarketer Products & Services LinkedIn page". eMarketer. http://www.linkedin.com/company/emarketer-inc/products?trk=biz_products_emarketer-inc. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "Learn about". eMarketer. http://www.emarketer.com/Corporate/Story. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- "Ad Age, eMarketer jointly market eAdvertising Report". Advertising Age. 1999-04-12. http://adage.com/article/news/ad-age-emarketer-jointly-market-eadvertising-report/991/. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Del, Jason (2012-01-10). "eMarketer Nabs $25 Million to Accelerate Growth | Digital - Advertising Age". Adage.com. http://adage.com/article/digital/emarketer-nabs-25-million-accelerate-growth/231993/. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Lori Luechtefeld (2011-04-12). "eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey Receives Industry Achievement Award". Ad Age. http://ad-tech.blogs.imediaconnection.com/2011/04/12/emarketer-ceo-geoff-ramsey-receives-industry-achievement-award/. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- Ki Mae Heussner (2012-01-10). "With $25M Investment, eMarketer Girds for New Growth;Research firm to expand international coverage". Adweek. http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/25m-investment-emarketer-girds-new-growth-137435/. Retrieved 2012-12-20.
- Steve Cuozzo (2013-02-11). "eMarketer sees new home in 11 Times Square". New York Post. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/realestate/commercial/times_square_Oa6HuHM4RTuuHMsfjTwWRP. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "SJP SIGNS HEADQUARTERS LEASE WITH EMARKETER AT 11 TIMES SQUARE". Bloomberg. 2013-03-26. http://www.bloomberg.com/article/2013-02-26/aZUYBMWhErNI.html. Retrieved 2012-03-04.