- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 11 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:EdbMails. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/EdbMails, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/EdbMails.
EdbMails is an exchange server database recovery program for Windows, developed by CodeMeOne. It has been enhanced and optimized through major patches to meet the user requirements periodically. The demo version of the application is freely available on the EdbMails website. It is able to recover data that have been "permanently" deleted and / or corrupted in mailbox..
EdbMails is an EDB to PST export application, that provides user friendly EDB mailboxes folders and mail items listing. The application is designed to dynamically generate all email items which are embedded in an EDB file without having any dependency of Exchange Server. User mailboxes can be viewed and recovered which may contain critical emails, sent items, calendars, appointments from corrupted EDB files. The data can be recovered to PST format to view in outlook or export to Office365 and Live Exchange Server.
- EdbMails has granular exchange recovery, i.e to enable users to choose specific mail items only instead of entire database.
- Supports EDB to Outlook data file conversion, Office365 migration, Export to Live Exchange server & Exchange server migration.
- No Exchange Server service and log files required for pst recovery.
- Recover deleted or corrupted email items.
- There are no size or mailbox limitations for export operations.
- All Exchange Servers versions are supported.
- Date and Subject filters are available for export operations.
- Ability to read Unicode content like Chinese, French, Japanese etc.
- Also, maintains the folder structure as similar to original EDB file.