- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 28 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Eddie_Osborne. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eddie_Osborne, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eddie_Osborne.
Osborne is a lifelong resident of Newark and a graduate of the National Labor College. He served as the business manager of Laborers Local 1153, an affiliate of the Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA), On August 3, 2011, Osborne was appointed as a member to the Board of Commissioners of the Newark Housing Authority. He is representative for New Jersey Building Construction Laborers District Council at a municipal, county, state and federal level and has extensive experience in urban planning relating to green construction concepts.
Osborne ran for At-Large Councilmember on the Municipal Council of Newark on the slate of Ras Baraka, who carried the 2014 Newark mayoral election. winning the seat with approximately 10,300 votes.
- "Board of Commissioners". Newark Housing Authority. http://www.newarkha.org/About_BOC.php. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
- Mays, Jeffery C. (October 21, 2008). "Booker endorses Osborne for Newark council seat". The Star-Ledger. http://www.nj.com/newark/index.ssf/2008/10/booker_endorses_osborne_for_ne.html. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
- Mays, Jeffery C. (November 4, 2008). "Charles Bell wins Newark Central Ward seat". The Star-Ledger. http://www.nj.com/newark/index.ssf/2008/11/charles_bell_wins_newark_centr.html. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
- Nix, Naomi (May 13, 2014). "Newark election 2014: Run-off races to be held in Central and West wards". The Star-Ledger. http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/05/newark_election_2014_council.html. Retrieved 2014-06-30.
- Marasco, Robert P. (May 13, 2014). "Office of the City Clerk, Newark NJ - 2014 Municipal Election Results". Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. https://web.archive.org/web/20140714203321/http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/userimages/downloads/2014%20Certified%20Municipal%20Election%20Results.pdf. Retrieved 2014-06-30.