- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 3 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ellyn_Satter. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ellyn_Satter, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ellyn_Satter.
Ellyn Satter, MS, RD, CICSW, BCD is a registered dietitian and eating specialist focusing primarily on children. She has a private psychotherapy practice where she focuses on psychodynamic psychotherapy and in the symptom management of eating disorders.
Ellyn Satter Associates
Satter started this business to offer professional training to nutritionists and therapists. She has published training materials, teaching resources and books for both parents and professionals. She also writes magazine and journal articles and publishes them through the business.
- Division of Responsibility in Feeding
- Your Child's Weight: Helping Without Harming
- Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense,
- Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family
- How to Get Your Kid to Eat...But Not Too Much
- "Ellyn Satter". Web MD. http://www.webmd.com/ellyn-satter. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "Beyond the Scope: The Hidden Images of Eating Disorders". Carol Rees Parish, University of Virginia.
- "Book Review: Your Childs Weight a different view of kids eating habits". Rock River Times.
- "Book Review: Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense". Raising Healthy /eaters. by Maryann Tomovich Jacobsen
- "My Top 5 Books on The Body: Picks from the author of author of Eat with Joy: Redeeming God’s Gift of Food.". Christianity Today. Rachel Marie Stone/ August 21, 2013