- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 14 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Elwood_Reid. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Elwood_Reid, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Elwood_Reid.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2013)
Brian "Elwood" Reid is an American novelist, television and short-story writer.
Reid was born in Cleveland, Ohio in a working-class area.
- D.B. (Doubleday, 2004; Anchor Books, paperback, 2005)
- Midnight Sun (Doubleday, 2000; Anchor Books, paperback, 2002)
- If I Don't Six (Doubleday, 1998)
Short story collections
- What Salmon Know (Doubleday, 1999)
- Close to Home (2006-2007)
- Cold Case (2008-2010)
- Undercovers (2010-2011)
- Hawaii 5-0 (2011-2012)
- The Bridge (2013–2014)
- Miles, Jonathan (15 October 2000). "Books in Brief: Fiction". The New York Times: p. 23. http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/15/books/books-in-brief-fiction-523518.html. Retrieved 24 June 2011.