- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 3 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Eric_Breon. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eric_Breon, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eric_Breon.
Eric acquired the responsibility of managing his wife’s family’s vacation cottage on the Washington coast in November 2009.
Since its founding, Vacasa has grown from two to more than 1,000 employees with 100% year-over-year revenue increases.
- Rogers, Bruce. "Eric Breon Builds Vacasa Vacation Rental Service Into High Growth Business". http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucerogers/2016/04/08/eric-breon-builds-vacasa-vacation-rental-service-into-high-growth-business/#352ae1de6622.
- Rogoway, Mike. "Vacasa, Portland vacation rental management company, raises $35 million". http://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/index.ssf/2016/04/vacasa_portland_vacation_renta.html.
- Rentals, Vacasa Vacation. "Leadership - Vacation Rentals Made Easy". https://www.vacasa.com/leadership/.
- Solon, Mark (2015-01-29). "Past Is Prologue". https://towriteistothink.com/2015/01/29/past-is-prologue/.
- "| Highway 12 Ventures". http://www.highway12ventures.com/.
- Soper, Taylor (2016-04-12). "Vacasa raises $35M, aims to be Amazon of vacation rental industry" (in en-US). http://www.geekwire.com/2016/vacasa-raises-35m-aims-amazon-vacation-rental-industry/.
- Kreutzer, Laura. "The Morning Leverage: Aquiline, Genstar Sell AssetMark to China’s Huatai Securities". http://blogs.wsj.com/privateequity/2016/04/12/the-morning-leverage-aquiline-genstar-sell-assetmark-to-chinas-huatai-securities/.
- Romano, Benjamin (2016-04-12). "Vacasa Raises $35M to Expand in Fragmented Vacation Rentals Market | Xconomy" (in en-US). http://www.xconomy.com/seattle/2016/04/12/vacasa-raises-35m-to-expand-in-fragmented-vacation-rentals-market/.