- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 26 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Erika_Grey. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Erika_Grey, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Erika_Grey.
Erika Grey (born August 1960), widely recognized as a Bible Prophecy expert, is a Christian author and commentator known for maintaining that Biblical texts accurately predict contemporary geopolitical developments, and, in particular, that certain texts have accurately predicted the rise of the European Union to great power status with a role to play in the end of time.
Her teachings are geopolitical vs. conspiracy theorist, which are primarily taught in evangelical Christian circles. Erika is best known for the term “geopolitical” which she used in relation to the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy.
Grey authors The Magi Report, which analyzes the areas of end time prophecy fulfillment along with the geopolitical difficulties the end time predictions could present governments if they are true, and how they will cause future prophetic fulfillment. She has linked Donald Trump's opposition to the EU to biblical prophecy, suggesting that "with the new president will come a geopolitical shift and the EU will continue to move forward even to the surprise of some EU officials."
Grey speaks on Christian radio programs around the United States and in Canada. Grey is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists[no citations needed here] and is a bestselling author of Christian books including End of the World: The Revelation Prophecy, which entails in-depth interpretation of Revelation, the last book of the Bible. Erika’s other works include a secular book The Wind Cries Mary: Murders That Shook a Power Town, that took place in her home town New Canaan, Connecticut. The book revolves around a murder that impacted the community when she was a child and enlisted criminal profiler Greg Cooper, a protégé of former FBI special agent, John E. Douglas, who was his professional mentor for many years.
- Grey, Erika (2008). The Revived Roman Empire: Europe In Bible Prophecy. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-7-4.
- Grey, Erika (2009). The Wind Cries Mary: Murders That Shook A Power Town. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-1-5.
- Grey, Erika (2010). The Seat of the Antichrist: Bible Prophecy and The European Union. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-2-3.
- Grey, Erika (2010). The Alphabet Bears: Spook-tales Collection. PeDante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-3-1.
- Grey, Erika (2013). End of the World: The Revelation Prophecy. Pedante Press. ISBN 1-940844-05-3.
- Grey, Erika (2013). The Antichrist of Revelation: 666. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-6-6.
- Grey, Erika (2013). The Addiction Cure: A Biblical Guide To Beat Addiction. Pedante Press. ISBN 1-940844-04-5.
- Grey, Erika (2013). The Apocalypse: The End of Days Prophecy. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-5-8.
- Grey, Erika (2013). Free from Captivity: Biblical Secrets to Overcoming Addiction. Pedante Press. ISBN 0-9790199-4-X.
- Grey, Erika (2013). The Empire: Bible Prophecy and the European Union. Next Century Publishing LLC. ISBN 0-9790199-3-1.
- Wenger, Daniel (26 January 2017). "THE LITERAL STINK OF THE TRUMP APOCALYPSE". The New Yorker. http://www.newyorker.com/culture/on-and-off-the-avenue/the-literal-stink-of-the-trump-apocalypse. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Noory, George (5 March 2017). "Erika Grey: BIOGRAPHY". Coast to Coast AM. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/grey-erika/85170. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Watts, Gordon (8 March 2017). "Updates to website". The Register. http://gordonwatts.com/#erika. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Bible mysteries revealed in Erika Grey Report". Courier Times. 25 February 2017. http://www.personcountylife.com/news/2017-02-25/Religion/Bible_mysteries_revealed_in_Erika_Grey_Report.html. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Roten, Tom (19 January 2017). "Donald Trump and Bible Prophecy". WVHU. http://800wvhu.iheart.com/onair/the-tom-roten-morning-show-675/donald-trump-and-bible-prophecy-15485127/. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Roten, Tom (19 January 2017). "ICYMI: Trump & Bible Prophecy – Listen to author Erika Grey". Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1636132486682850&id=100008583431445. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Zaimov, Stoyan (30 June 2017). "Is Donald Trump 'the Last Trump' Before Jesus Christ's Return?". Christian Post. http://www.christianpost.com/news/is-donald-trump-the-last-trump-before-jesus-christs-return-173779/. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Adempimento della profezia biblica è geopolitica, dice Erika Grey, un esperto di profezia". Corriere della Sera. September 7, 2008.
- "CCR 069: The EU and Antichrist with Erika Grey". Canary Cry Radio. http://www.canarycryradio.com/2014/06/06/ccr-069-eu-antichrist-erika-grey/. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Ora di fine profezia è geopolitico: Erika Grey, Leggo, September 22, 2008
- Grey, Erika (16 November 2009). The Wind Cries Mary: Murders That Shook A Power Town. Amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/Wind-Cries-Mary-Murders-Shook/dp/0979019915. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Cooper, Greg (22 June 2007). Conference presenter spotlight: an interview with Greg Cooper, MPA, FBI (retired), Chief of Police (retired).. BioMedSearch.com. http://www.biomedsearch.com/article/Conference-presenter-spotlight-interview-with/165192834.html. Retrieved 9 March 2017.