Esther Tosin Adekeye
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 3 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Esther_Tosin_Adekeye. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Esther_Tosin_Adekeye, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Esther_Tosin_Adekeye.
|Esther 'Cutekimani' Adekeye|
|File:Esther Tosin Adekeye.jpg|
|Born||Esther Tosin Adekeye|
|Education||University of Lagos|
|Occupation||New Media Entrepreneur, Digital Media Strategist, On Air Personality|
Adekeye Esther Tosin popularly known as Cutekimani is a Media Entrepreneur, and Radio Host. She is the Head of Media and PR AfroMusic Pop Tv and the founder of popular Nigerian Tweetchat KimaniOffAir. She established Estol Props Media in 2011 and has till date worked with top African brands.
Adekeye who hails from Oyo state, had her primary education at the University of Lagos staff school before proceeding to the Methodist Girls’ High School. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos.
Adekeye started with Radio during her undergraduate days when Nigeria’s first Campus radio station- Unilag Fm was established. Then she had stints with Nigezie, Cool Fm Port Hacourt and then back to Lagos where she continued with Unilag Fm. Till date she has interviewed many top celebrities like Dbanj on her Saturday Request Show. She also did contracts with Zoodrums, Reel Radio and Rhythm Fm Lagos. In 2015 she became the Head of Media and PR Afro Music Pop Television. As a media personality she is an event host, Blogger, and Digital Media Strategist. She has partnered with Brands like Kenya Airways as a travel blogger.
Adekeye is also the founder of a popular Nigerian Tweetchat, an initiative created to motivate, entertain, educate and interact with iconic individuals who have made their mark in their respective field with the motive of bettering and inspiring African youths.
The unique twitter interview has since inception had over 50 top rated acts from all over Africa on the platform including Nikki Laoye, Seyi Shay, Dbanj and has also partnered with brands like Airtel Nigeria, Tecno, Payporte, Martini and more recently Jumia Travels to engage and connect with their users.
- "KimaniOffAir Tweetchat at One". http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/top-music-artistes-celebrate-kimanioffair-one-with-cutekimani/.
- "ADEKEYE ESTHER: BLACK, BREATHING AND MAGICAL". City Scope. https://cityscope.ng/2017/02/22/adekeye-esther-black-breathing-and-magical/.
- "Exclusive Interview with Esther Adekeye". http://myacadaxtra.blogspot.com.ng/2015/10/exclusive-interview-with-media.html.
- "Unilag Fm". http://www.unilagradio1031fm.org/About%20Us.html.
- "Cutekimani Host Dbanj on Unilag Fm". http://lazywrita.com/news/cutekimani-hosts-iamdbanj-on-unilagfm-photos/.
- "Reel Radio Personality Profile". http://reel-radio.com/oaps/Cutekimani.
- "Cutekimani Tours Kenya courtesy Kenya Airways". https://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/media-personality-kimani-adekeye-cutekimani-tours-kenya-courtesy-kenyaairwaysng/.
- "Celebrities celebrate Cutekimani's KimaniOffAir". https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/02/28/music-celebrities-celebrate-tosin-cutekimani-adekeye/.