Excel Capital Management
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 30 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Excel_Capital_Management. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Excel_Capital_Management, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Excel_Capital_Management.
Excel Capital Management, Inc. is a fintech company operating privately in New York City, NY. The company serves clients in the United States and Canada that need capital to fund their day-to-day operations and invest into their company’s growth.
The company was founded in 2013 by Cetin (Chad) Otar. Otar, while studying medicine, was approached by his brother who is a stockbroker, to discuss an emerging industry called alternative lending. Otar began working part-time with a colleague of his brother, setting up appointments and completing pre-call activities. Otar then took on an executive management position with a cash advance company for one and half years. He and a partner left the company to start their own business. Within one year, the team was funding two to three million dollars in revenue per month. The early days of Excel Capital Management, Inc. were spent in the basement of Otar’s mother’s house.
The company operates with an understanding that each company’s needs are different, attempting to accommodate those needs based on its current valuation instead of historical data. Evaluating companies using this method provides for a quick turnaround in processing the capital. According to the company, most of their clients receive their funds within 72 hours of application.
- "Fintech Business Financing: The New Frontier". Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2017/05/02/fintech-business-financing-the-new-frontier. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Shaw, Michael D. (6 October 2016). "Long Live the Website: The Essential Source of Vital Information". The Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-d-shaw/long-live-the-website-the_b_12374724.html.
- "Getting Capital during a Time of Belt-Tightening". Founder's Guide. http://foundersguide.com/the-entrepreneur-dilemma-how-to-get-capital-when-in-tight-budget/. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Social Media as a Social Savior: The Benefits for Small Business Owners". Social Marketing Fella. 5 October 2016. http://socialmarketingfella.com/social-media-social-savior-benefits-small-business-owners/. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "How Fintech Has Helped the Small Business Lending Industry Grow". Kabbage. 9 September 2016. https://www.kabbage.com/blog/how-fintech-has-helped-the-small-business-lending-industry-grow. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Stiles, Wolf Dean. "The very point of sale:Great idea, but can it scale?". The Green Sheet e-Magazine. http://www.greensheet.com/emagazine.php?story_id=4503. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "How Acquiring Working Capital Through an Alternative Lender Can Help Your Retail Business Fix Cash Flow Issues". Retail Minded. 16 September 2016. https://retailminded.com/how-acquiring-working-capital-through-an-alternative-lender-can-help-your-retail-business-fix-cash-flow-issues/. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Business Loans as a Form of Economic Salvation: Helping the Real Estate Industry" (in en-gb). Realty Times (newspaper). http://realtytimes.com/agentnews/agentadvice1/item/48279-business-loans-as-a-form-of-economic-salvation-helping-the-real-estate-industry-htm. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Excel Capital Management, a leading source of economic expertise and financial assistance". epodcastnetwork.com (Entrepreneur Podcast Network). http://epodcastnetwork.com/excel-capital-management-a-leading-source-of-economic-expertise-and-financial-assistance. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- "Applying for Additional Working Capital: The Key to Helping Small Business Owners Succeed". CEO Blog Nation. http://rescue.ceoblognation.com/2016/11/07/applying-for-additional-working-capital-the-key-to-helping-small-business-owners-succeed/. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Ozyegin, Ege (23 March 2017). "40 Under 40 Most Influential Turkish – Americans: Toa Awards 2017". The Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/40-under-40-most-influential-turkish-americans-toa_us_58d3eef6e4b062043ad4b09f. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- "How Alternative Business Financing Helped This Retail Minded Reader". Retail Minded. 8 March 2017. https://retailminded.com/how-alternative-business-financing-helped-this-retail-minded-reader/. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Kalyanaraman, Srividya. "Funding The Great White North". deBanked. http://debanked.com/2016/09/funding-the-great-white-north/. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- "The Art of the Advance". Daily Funder. http://dailyfunder.com/magazine/septemberoctober-2014-issue-5/17/. Retrieved 29 May 2017.