- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 31 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Experion_Technologies. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Experion_Technologies, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Experion_Technologies.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (October 2016)
Experion Technologies is a 10+ year-old software product and application services company. Headquartered in Technopark, Kerala, India, Experion focuses on developing custom software applications and products using web and mobile technologies. The company has three development centers in India (Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Bangalore) and offices/ direct presence in Australia, India, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and United States. Experion is an ISO 9001 certified company from Bureau Veritas.
Experion works on Mobile, Web, Analytics, IoT, Social & Cloud technologies to develop custom software applications and products for industry domains such as Retail, Transportation & Supply Chain, Healthcare, Education and Financial Services. The company’s customers include Bacardi, Aegon N.V., Johnson & Johnson, Merck Group, Aditya Birla Group, NCI, AstraZeneca, Regus, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Mars, Dr.Oetkar's, Tyson Foods, TopGolf, etc. apart from over 60 early stage companies across the globe.
Advertising? Experion was founded in 2006, providing IT services mainly to the European market from its development center in Technopark, Trivandrum. In 2008, the leadership team expanded, bringing in a new vision for the company and shifting focus to new generation technologies. The company launched its enterprise mobility solution for sales force automation, FieldMax, in 2010. From 2011 to 2014, the company grew in size by over 3 times and added two new development centers in Kochi and Bangalore. xPort, a web based Port Management system was introduced by Experion in 2014. Experion’s enterprise mobility product, FieldMax, was handpicked and showcased by Oracle Corporation in Mobile World Congress 2011 at Barcelona, Spain. In 2013, FieldMax was included under Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program (SEAP). In 2014, FieldMax was rated as an "Exemplar" in the Product Excellence Matrix by NASSCOM. The benchmarking was done by NASSCOM, in partnership with Frost & Sullivan, amongst 20 Indian Enterprise Mobility product companies. Experion was in the Top 100 Finalists Asia list by Red Herring for two consecutive years - in 2013 and 2014. Experion was also instrumental in launching India’s first digital road accident data management system for Himachal Pradesh. The solution which was launched in 2015, was part of the State Roads Project funded by the World Bank and jointly executed by British-firm Transport Research Laboratory and Experion Technologies. In 2016, Experion bagged a major contract with Worldsmart, an Australia-based Retail Technology Company, to re-engineer its solution that supports over 1000 outlets across Australia.
- "Welcome to Technopark". http://www.technopark.org/company-details?id=235.
- "FieldMax". http://www.fieldmax.in/.
- "Experion tool to empower sales staff ‘on the go'". The Hindu Business Line. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2010/08/06/stories/2010080651461900.htm.
- "Technopark-based Experion Technologies on an expansion mode". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/thiruvananthapuram/Technopark-based-Experion-Technologies-on-an-expansion-mode/articleshow/40119089.cms.
- Template:Cite av media
- "FieldMax - SEAP". https://seap.samsung.com/solution-brief/56622bfc4977c1b85f62308d.
- "India – Enterprise mobility embracing new opportunities". http://blogs.nasscom.in/india-enterprise-mobility-embracing-new-opportunities/.
- "Product Excellence Matrix". http://product.nasscom.in/product-matrix.php.
- "2013 Red Herring Asia: Finalists". Red Herring. http://www.redherring.com/events/red-herring-asia/finalists2013/.
- "2014 Red Herring Asia: Top 100 Finalists". Red Herring. http://www.redherring.com/events/red-herring-asia/2014-red-herring-asia-top-100-finalists/.
- Divyanshu Dutta Roy (14 July 2015). "Himachal Pradesh to Make Roads Safer With Tablets, Analytics". NDTV.com. http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/himachal-pradesh-to-make-roads-safer-with-tablets-analytics-781343.
- IANS (17 February 2016). "Kerala IT firm to modernise retail tech in Australia". http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/kerala-it-firm-to-modernise-retail-tech-in-australia-116021700140_1.html.